The Square-shouldered Dreadnought acoustic guitar is one of the most commonly used the world over, so it's only natural that Faith would produce one as one of their original shapes. Dubbed the Saturn, these guitars both look and sound great, making them an ideal addition to any discerning players collection.
High Quality, yet Affordable
As part of the Saturn range, the Faith Naked Saturn takes the traditional Square-Shouldered Dreadnought shape, and strips back on any non-essential dressing and cosmetics, delivering powerful and natural sounding instrument that's a dream to play.
Inspiring Tonewood Choices
Featuring a 100% solid tonewood construction with an Engelmann Spruce top combined with Indonesian Mahogany back and sides, the guitar produces an overall clear and vibrant voice, with plenty of rich harmonic overtones.
High Grade Electronics
As if the natural sound generated by the Faith Naked Mars Electro wasn't enough, the guitar also comes fitted with an under-saddle pickup and side-mounted preamp. This allows you to plug the guitar into an acoustic amp or even directly into a mixing desk, allowing you to perform at venues where amplified sound is needed, but without the drawback of having to mic the instrument up.
Despite the high-quality construction and materials used for the Faith Naked Mars, they're available at a more-than-reasonable price that's accessible for all. Not only that, but here at PMT we have a range of finance options available to help you spread the cost out over several months.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl "F" at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Preamp/Pickup: Side-Mounted Preamp, Undersaddle Pickup
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
|Scale Length||650mm / 25.59"|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*