Based upon the classic 'Kanuga' model acoustic from Patrick Eggle, the Mars is of a familiar-looking Drop Shoulder Dreadnought design, and is a tonally great all-rounder.
High Quality, yet Affordable
Combining a 100% solid tonewood construction, that is stripped of all cosmetics and non-essentials, the Fath Naked Mars is as natural-looking and sounding as you could wish for in an acoustic guitar.
Inspired Tonewood Choices
When pairing a solid Spruce top with solid Mahogany back and sides, the tonal outcome is exquisite. Whilst the Spruce provides the guitar with a bright and well-projected voice, the Mahogany produces a tone that's both vibrant and rich in harmonic overtones, making the guitar suitable for a wide range of musical genres, from folk to country and beyond.
High Grade Electronics
As if the natural sound generated by the Faith Naked Mars Electro wasn't enough, the guitar also comes fitted with an under-saddle pickup and side-mounted preamp. This allows you to plug the guitar into an acoustic amp or even directly into a mixing desk, allowing you to perform at venues where amplified sound is needed, but without the drawback of having to mic the instrument up.
Despite the high-quality construction and materials used for the Faith Naked Mars, they're available at a more-than-reasonable price that's accessible for all. Not only that, but here at PMT we have a range of Home Delivery options available to help you spread the cost out over several months.
- Guitar Type: Dreadnought (Drop-Shoulder)
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl "F" at 12th Fret
- Machine Heads: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2-Way
- Nut/Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Preamp/Pickup: Side-Mounted Preamp, Undersaddle Pickup
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
|Scale Length||650mm / 25.59"|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.