Faith's Eclipse series of guitars were originally conceived as 'stage guitars', offering you instruments that posess both workshorse functionalty and optimum performance. This particular Eclipse guitar is a Faith Mercury - a parlor-style instrument with pleny of premium appointments, and it even comes complete with a hardshell case to keep it safe!
Premium-Grade, Parlor-Style Electro Acoustic
Featuring a spruce (top) and mahogany (back/sides) construction, that famous Patrick Eggle X-Brace design, an Abalone rosette, solid flamed maple binding, a Shadow stereo preamp with Nanoflex 6 pickup, and finished in gloss black to mark its place in the Eclipse range, this stunning little Parlour style guitar is a great gigging and recording instrument.
Excellent Tonewood Choices
Combining a Solid Engelmann Spruce top with a Solid Mahogany back and sides grants this guitar a loud and clear voice, with a distinct high-end clarity and a harmonically rich mid-range bloom. The guitar's voice is further projected by that excelent PJE X-Brace design, granting the guitar a voice that belies its diminutive Parlor-style size and shape.
In addition to this the lacquer used in the guitar's finish helps to control the tonewoods resonance a little, which results in a more predictable and focussed tone when performing live.
Stereo Preamp and Pickup
Shadow's Nanoflex 6 pickup is designed to provide individual pickup response for each of the guitar's six strings, ensuring a clear and accurate sound projection to your amp. This works perfectly with the SH L4020 preamp, allowing you to produce a perfectly balanced sound with ease, and ensuring that even fingerpickers don't experience an overwhelming bloom of bass frequencies when the lower strings are struck prior to the higher strings.
This particular preamp also has the option of splitting your sound smoothly into a wider, 3D panoramic audio signal, which means (for instance) that you can even add effects (such as reverb) to just the treble strings and not the bass strings.
These stunning sounding, great looking acoustic guitars are available to purchase now at both PMT Online and In-Store with an array of finance options (0% interest included) at your disposal. If you have any queries regarding our payment or delivery options, please feel free to contact our online sales team difrectly.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Black
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow Hex Saddle System
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Black Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup
- Hardcase: Included
- Upper Bout: 240mm
- Lower Bout: 340mm
- Depth at Neck: 96mm
- Depth at Base: 110mm
- Body Length: 500mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 610mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 16 inch
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x shadow nanoflex hd; under-saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||parlor style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*