The Expressive E Touché SE is a revolutionary new USB Controller for adding expression, depth and musicality to software synthesizers and plug-ins. It's more than a MIDI Device - it feels like a unique instrument in itself.
Play, Produce and Perform
From a sleek, simple palm-sized studio controller, you can completely transform bland synth sounds into completely new and exciting performance presets. Intuitively tap, push and slide your fingers across the touch-plate surface to create extraordinary performances in seconds.
Expressive E Touche SE is a beautifully engineered hardware control instrument with a patented mechanism, capable of reacting to the slightest touch over multiple simultaneous axes of movement.
Expressive E Touche SE Key Features:
- Intuitive palm-sized USB-Powered Touch Controller.
- Includes more than 200 professionally designed software instrument sounds, fully mapped and ready to play.
- Control multiple plug-in parameters at once, using intuitive gestures to produce extraordinary shifts in sound.
- Conveniently browse sounds using physical buttons on the hardware.
- Host your own third-party VST plug-in instruments and unlock hidden depths of expression.
- Over 200 presets for popular VST software synthesizers included.
- Lie Companion App (Windows / MacOS)
Expressive-E have expanded the sound library to include more than 200 factory sounds, pre-mapped to take full advantage of Touché SE’s extensive control capabilities, as well as including more than 200 presets for third-party VST instruments.
Intuitively tap, push, shift and slide across the touch-plate surface to create extraordinary, exotic and evolving timbres - created not through painstaking automation, but instantly, in real time. It's like X-Y pads of old, but with a much more expressive, musical feeling. It plays, and feels, like a unique instrument in itself.
Lié Companion App
Touché SE works closely together with the companion app Lié, which is available for Windows and macOS. Lié works as a host for VST plugins and will load the saved sounds and presets including the respective mapping for Touché SE at a click of a button.
Lié makes it easy to play with Touché without having to spend hours understanding how to set things up. Packed with a set of quick and useful tools, Lié truly helps the work to flow in an unified, plug-and-play experience.
- Filters & Tags - Helps you find the perfect sound by filtering between hardware and software presets, plug-ins, and tags.
- Preset List - Scroll throught the list with the buttons of Touché, play with the bundled presets or make your own.
- Instrument View - Displays the interface of the hosted plug-in in a new window to let you customize the sound how you like.
- Plug-In Selection - Selects and loads a virtual instrument, after scanning for which plug-ins you have installed.
- Slots - Quickly assign any parameter to one of the four Shiftings of Touché, set sensitivity curves and min/max.
- Scope - Shows in real time how much pressure is being applied on each Shifting of Touché.
Touche SE Specifications:
- Touché SE Dimensions: 630 x 101 x 247mm
- Touché SE Weight: 0.626Kg
- Touché SE Connection Type: USB Type B
- MIDI class compliant
- Lié control software is available as Standalone, VST and AU, compatible with Mac OS 10.10 or higher and Windows 10 or higher
Included in the Box
- Touché SE Hardware Instrument
- 4ft USB Cable
- Printed Quick Start Guide with Lié Download and Activation Code
- Discount Voucher Code for UVI Falcon Software
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.