Are you looking to add a boutique-style modulated delay pedal, with a wonderful selection of tones? Then the Eventide Rose Modulated Delay Pedal could well be for you!
A Modulated Delay Like No Other
With numerous delay times, huge modulation sweeps, and many more features besides at your disposal, all wrapped up in a user-friendly stompbox-sized unit, the Eventide Rose is a remarkable pedal that can truly make your playing bloom.
Eventide Rose Modulated Delay Pedal Highlights
- Wide-ranging, customisable delay tones with five slots to save your favourite presets
- All-encompassing switching thanks to three different bypass options
- Assignable "hot switch", MIDI compatibility, and more
- A stunning delay pedal that'll bring the very best of this legendary effect into your music
A Versatile Array Of Delay Sounds
The Eventide Rose offers a huge variety of modulated delays for you to enjoy, thanks to the superb hybrid of analog and digital signal paths.
Whether you're looking for authentic, old-school echo delays, or a more modern, DSP-driven soundscape, the Eventide Rose will deliver.
With the selection of five different modulation sources at your disposal, you can choose just how each and every note you play modulates.
As if that wasn't enough, you also get five preset slots, allowing you to instantly recall your settings mid-performance.
Unlike some other delay pedals in its class, the Eventide Rose is incredibly easy to set up and use.
Thanks to the uncomplicated user interface, you can rapidly dial in your delay sound with ease.
In addition to this, the Rose features a fully assignable aux switch/expression pedal input, giving you even more control and flexibility over your sound.
Ready To Rock
Thanks to the top-mounted jack sockets, you can fit the Eventide Rose onto most pedalboards with ease.
In addition to this, all of that sweet circuitry is housed within a rugged, road-worthy chassis, ensuring that it'll serve you well night after night.
Call into your local PMT Store and talk to one of our resident gutiar experts about arranging a demonstration of this incredible effects pedal - you won't regret it!
Eventide Rose Modulated Delay Pedal Key Features
- Analog dry path
- Analog Mix, Filter, and Feedback
- Five customizable factory presets
- Standard delay times from 10 sec to 10 microsec
- Modulation sweep from 1/2 to 2x the standard delay time, simultaneously modulating pitch across a full octave +/-
- Selectable modulation source: Sine / Square / Random / Envelope / External (CV)
- Reverse delay function for backwards delays
- Invert function flips the phase of the delayed signal
- Delay Multiply (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x) for delays up to 50 sec
- Assignable Hotswitch: Tap Tempo / Infinite Repeat / A/B switching / LFO Hold / LFO Reset
- Input Level Select Switch: Line / Instrument
- TRS Input: Expression Pedal / Auxiliary Switch / MIDI
- Selectable Bypass: Relay / Buffered / Input Kill
- USB: MIDI / Software Updates / Preset Manager
Eventide Rose Modulated Delay Pedal Specs
- Power: 9VDC, 500mA, Center pin (-)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: 35mA
- Enclosure Material: Steel housing with anodised front
- Input Connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output Connector: 1/4" Jack
- Expression Pedal Connector: 1/4" Jack
- MIDI: Yes
- USB 2.0: Yes
|Effects||delay and modulation|
|Power Supply||9v dc adapted (not supplied)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.