If you're looking for an effects unit that provides multi-voice, intelligent pitch-shifting, then you might as well go with the company that invented it: Eventide!
Introducing the Eventide PitchFactor - a pedal with 10 patch and harmonizer algorithms that cover all the bases you'll ever need.
10 Selectable Effects Types!
With top studios around the world using Eventide effects on hit after hit, it's no wonder the effects are so popular here at PMT.
Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Stompbox Key Features
- 100 Presets, unlimited through MIDI
- Studio Quality Sound
- Instant Program Change
- Built-in tuner
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync/Generate
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
- H9 Control app compatible
Studio Quality Sound
The PitchFactor's foundations are built upon Eventide's best pitch-changing effects from the best part of four decades-worth of design.
Each of the ten effects options on the PitchFactor are designed without compromising on the original's quality or flexibility.
Amongst these effects you'll find options such as Diatonic, PitchFlex, Quadravox, Octaver, HarModulator, MicroPitch and even the classic H910.
Versatile Control Options
In addition to the PitchFactor's pin-point parameter controls, there's the option of utilising an external Expression pedal, which will give you on-the-fly control of your wet/dry mix or other parameters.
Not only that, but thanks to the inclusion of a MIDI socket, you can also control pre-program changes and vary your parameters continuously.
Available To Order Now
Visit your local PMT Store, or contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome effects pedal.
Order yours Online and you will get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Stompbox Specs
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: 1/4 inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Weight: 2.15 lbs
|Power Supply||9v dc adapter (not supplied)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.