If you're looking for a studio quality mic preamp, in a stompbox sized package, the Eventide MixingLink Mic Preamp could well be the choice for you.
Pedalboard Friendly Mic Preamp
Perfect for use on stage, in the studio, or anywhere inbetween, the MixingLink is a versatile unit that includes a 48v phantom power switch, FX loop, and more besides!
Eventide Mixing Link Mic Preamp w FX Loop Highlights
- Latching or momentary footswitch control of FX loop for performance effects
- Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon mics with up to 65dB of clean gain
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and send
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- Operates on 9V battery (no phantom power when operating on a battery)
- 48V phantom power for condenser mics
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and line levels
- Instrument and balanced line level inputs
- Versatile mix control supports 3 modes: 100% Dry w/FX blended in; Mic/FX balance control; 100% FX (no Dry)
A Swiff Army Knife For Every Application
Whether you want a high quality mic pre, a "sing thru stompbox", headphone practice amp, A/B switching box, or even a make-shift mixer, the MixingLink has got you covered.
Thanks to its array of inputs/outputs, FX/Mix/Dry+FX toggle, and Hold/Latch toggle, this awesome little mic preamp offers incredible levels of versatility.
Eventide Mixing Link Mic Preamp w FX Loop Specs
- INST IN: +10dBu, 500k Ohm
- 1/4" Line IN: +24dBu, 22k Ohm
- XLR Mic IN: +4dBu, 2k Ohm
- FROM FX: +10dB, 200k Ohm
- AUX IN: +4dBu, 5.0k Ohm
- TO FX: +10dBu, 400 Ohm
- TO AMP: +10dBu, 250 Ohm
- PHONES: 150mW per channel, min Load = 8 Ohms
- DI/LINE OUT: (DI) -10dBu, (LINE) +18dBu, 200 Ohm
- AUX OUT: 18mV, 200 Ohm (mobile mic level)
- Power Supply: 9 VDC, 500 ma, center pin (-)
- Min. required current at 9VDC = 200mA
- Dimensions: 3.6" (H) x 2.65" (W) x 1.5" (D)
- Weight: .96 lb / .43 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.100000|
|Power Supply||9v DC Adapter (Not Supplied)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!