Evans 14" EC Reverse Dot two-ply snare batter head with Edge Control technology provides a pre-EQ sound, removing troublesome mid-range overtones that muddy the snare drum's sound. The Reverse Dot lends extra durability, focus and attack in the center.Evans EC series features two plies of film. The outer ply of 7mil and the inner ply of 10mil provides a controlled sound but with resonance and sensitivity at all tuning and dynamic ranges The Edge Control ring mounted on the underside eliminates unwanted mid-range frequencies and enhances attack.
The revolutionary Evans Level 360 drum head technology is found in the proprietary collar design that extends the level playing surface of the drum head 360 degrees around the drum. This vertically enhanced collar design ensures balanced contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in:
- Ease of fit
- Ease of tuning
- Extended tuning range and quality of sound
Available on all Evans 6 – 20 inch Batter and Resonant Drum set, Snare Side, Concert and Marching Tenor heads. Evans Level 360 technology solves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting a variety of drum shells without using force that chokes the responsiveness of the head and the drum's performance.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 14" snare batter drum head made using two plies of film. An outer ply of 7mil and an inner ply of 10mil film
- Edge Control technology pre-EQs the sound, removing troublesome mid-range overtones that muddy the snare drum's sound
- The reverse dot is mounted on the underside of the head for extra durability, focus and attack without getting in the way of brushes
- Also available in a single ply version with the reversed dot and a two-ply version without the reversed dot
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*