Epiphone SG Prophecy Black Aged Gloss
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
When it comes to pure, classic rock style, there are few guitars out there which can match the dual-cutaway SG. Now, as part of the new Prophecy Collection, Epiphone has taken the classic design and expertly refined it for the modern player.
High Performance SG For A Fantastic Price!
With the super-stylish Epiphone SG Prophecy in Black Aged Gloss, you get an ultra-modern take on the legendary Gibson SG, at a more-than-reasonable price..
Epiphone SG Prophecy Black Aged Gloss Highlights
- High-performance, modern take on the classic Gibson SG guitar
- Slimline Mahogany body, capped with an AAA Flame Maple veneer, and given a stylish Black Aged Gloss finish
- Asymmetrical SlimTaper neck profile offers a comfortable playing experience, whatever your playstyle
- Two Custom-voiced Fishman Fluence pickups make the guitar tonally suitable for almost any musical genre
- Superb value for money - ideal for aspiring professional players
Engineered To Perform
To ensure that this guitar offers the ultimate modern playing experience, Epiphone have taken the classic SG design and refined a number of features to make it even more player-friendly.
First off, the Mahogany body is just as sleek and slim than ever, making it a pleasure to play whether you're seated or standing.
In addition to this, the neck has been carved with an Aysmmetrical SlimTaper design, which results in increased fretting hand comfort and less fatigue, allowing you to glide with ease through those long studio sessions and gigs.
Fishman Fluence Pickups
For the pickups on this SG Prophecy, Epiphone have opted to install a pair of proprietary Fishman Fluence humbuckers, with a versatile electronic setup.
With these pickups you can choose from three distinct voices - a warm-sounding PAF-like sound, a modern "hot" active humbucker, and a hum-free, slightly overwound single coil sound.
These different voice combinations can be selected via the Push/Pull function on the Volume and Tone controls, and can help take you from classic rock, to modern metal, and everything inbetween, with relative ease.
Epiphone SG Prophecy Black Aged Gloss Specs
- Shape: SG Modern
- Body Material: Mahogany with 1/2" Maple cap
- Top: Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile Asymmetrical SlimTaper
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut: Black Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlays: Block and Triangle; Abalone compliments body color
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Knurled Metal, Brushed Nickel
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatic
- Plating: Brushed Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Proprietary
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Proprietary
- Controls: Master Volume (with pickup voice Push/Pull), Master Tone (with pickup voice Push/Pull)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with epiphone|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||sg style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.