Epiphone Nancy Wilson Fanatic Fireburst
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
A truly versatile electric guitar. Full of features and finished in a gorgeous Fireburst finish. This Epiphone signature model has your best interest at heart.
Designed By Nancy Wilson
Famed for her guitar playing as a member and co-founder of Heart. Nancy Wilson has designed this Epiphone Nancy Wilson Fanatic using her own personal specification. With a nighthawk shaped body, Fireburst finish and a pair of ProBucker pickups. This beautiful instrument ticks all the boxes, stylish, sleek and functional, offering you, the player, a superb Epiphone experience.
Epiphone Nancy Wilson Fanatic Features:
- Nighthawk styled body with a Gloss Fireburst Finish
- Pair of Probucker Pickups for a truly versatile Tone
- Matched Tonewoods of Mahogany body with a Figured Maple top
- Comfortable C Profile Neck for easy Fretting
- Includes a Hardshell Case
Nighthawk Body Shape
Introduced in 1993m the Nighthawk body is a more sleek and lighter version of the traditional Les Paul shape. Compact, comfortable and lightweight, it oozes Les Paul but with a slimmer outlook.
The Mahogany body and figured Maple cap delivers a warm resonance with a tight top. Balanced sonic projection omits from this guitar, with a natural sustain throughout.
Attached to the body is a Mahogany C rounded neck. Comfortable in the fretting hand, meaning chord playing and single-finger notes are a piece of cakes. You'll navigate the medium jumbo frets and Ebony fretboard with ease and grace. And with the body's single-cutaway, playing those higher notes an absolute pleasure.
Twin Parallelogram in Pearloid inlays finishes the styling and aesthetic design of this Epiphone Nancy Wilson signature.
Installed in the body are a matched pair of Probucker Pickups. The neck features a Probucker FB720, perfect for tight chord work and chugging rounds. An Open-coil Probucker 3 Slant on the bridge lets you unleash the full beast of this Nighthawk shaped Fanatic. Singing solos a must.
A five-way selector switch, master volume and a master tone means you'll have a ton of tones to work with, ideal for the guitarist that likes to play around with musical styles and genres.
Premium Epiphone Appointments
With a Nighthawk Hardtail Bridge, the vibrations of the strings go directly into the body, while a set of Epiphone Deluxe tuners hold the tuning and stability of the guitar.
The Epiphone Nancy Wilson Fanatic comes with a protective Hardshell case and a Certificate of Authenticity binder. These details really make this instrument one to watch.
Epiphone Nancy Wilson Fanatic Specs:
- Body Shape: Nighthawk
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple
- Binding: Single-ply white
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C Rounded
- Scale Length: 25.512"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Twin Parallelogram in Pearloid
- Joint: Glued in at 16th fret
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Nighthawk Hardtail B
- Tailpiece: Through body
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2--ply bell - black/white
- Control Knobs: Amber Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker FB720 (Nickel)
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker 3 Slant (Open-coil)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 5-way switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity binder
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||single cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.