For many years the Epiphone Les Paul Standard has been one of the world's most popular budget-friendly guitars. Just take a look at this Epiphone Les Paul Standard Faded Cherry Sunburst and you'll see why!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Faded Cherry Sunburst Highlights
- Classic Les Paul with Mahogany Body and Maple Veneer Top and a classic Faded Cherry Sunburst finish
- Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbuckers produce a variety of vintage hard-rocking tones
- Grover Machine Heads and LockTone Tune-o-Matic bridge offer a superior level of tuning stability
- 1960's style Slim Taper neck profile
- Home Delivery options available
One of the World's Most Popular Guitars
Made using the same specs and attention to detail as a vintage Les Paul, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard represents fantastic value for money.
Rock Solid Construction
Featuring a solid Mahogany body with a Maple top and a set-in Mahogany neck construction, this guitar produces the same kind of natural tone that launched the original Les Paul to fame.
Unlike other Les Paul imitations, the Epiphone models feature that same 14 degree angled headstock as a genuine Gibson, which provides more pressure at the nut, resulting in longer sustain and better intonation - the hallmarks of a genuine Les Paul.
The neck also comes equipped with an easy-to-play 60s era SlimTaperTM-D neck profile, and a bound Pau Ferro fingerboard with traditional Trapezoid inlays to complete the vintage look.
Epiphone Designed Alnico Classic Humbuckers
These fantastic pickups are constructed with Alnico-V magnets, meaning they have a slightly higher output than vintage pickups, along with enhanced mids and highs.
Ideal for a wide range of hard-rocking tones, and suitable for playing Blues, Jazz, Pop, Rock, and even Metal, these pickups are part of the reason the Epiphone Les Paul Standard is so popular in the first place.
In true Les Paul fashion, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard comes complete with a fixed bridge and stopbar tailpiece combination. This LockTone hardware features a brand-new Patent Pending design that auto-locks into place without the need of a tool.
In addition to this, there's also Epiphone's propietary 1/4" non-rotating output jack, and a set of professional-grade Grover tuning pegs with an 18:1 tuning ratio.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this excellent guitar!
This guitar is suitable for even the least experienced guitar players out there, and can be yours now for this amazing price!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Faded Cherry Sunburst Specs
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Plain Maple Veneer
- Binding Body Top: 1-Ply; Cream, Fingerboard: 1-Ply; Cream
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaperâ„¢; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul Standard" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Cream
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Knobs: Amber 'Top Hats"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Machine Heads; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.