Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Black Beauty Les Paul Custom Ebony
Availability: AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER
With the Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Black Beauty Les Paul Custom, seen here with an Ebony finish, you get a gorgeous recreation of a rare and coveted electric guitar - all for a fantastic price!
Limited Edition Artist Signature Guitar
This incredible electric guitar is inspired by Joe's personal favourite axe: his 1958 Gibson Les Paul Custom "Black Beauty".
Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Black Beauty Les Paul Custom, Ebony Highlights
- Affordable, high-quality Les Paul electric guitar
- Solid Mahogany body, with a multi-ply Custom binding to the top and back
- Mahogany neck with a classic 50s profile shape
- Ebony fingerboard with Antique Ivory binding
- Premium-quality, gold-plated hardware
- A trio of vintage-sounding ProBucker pickups, with independent Volume and Tone controls
- Includes hardshell case for safekeeping when not in use
- Limited Edition - available only whilst stocks last!
Era-Correct Style And Feel
As with the original Black Beauty, this excellent guitar features binding to the body and neck, all-gold hardware, and classic Pearloid Block fret markers.
In addition to this, the neck is carved with an authentic 50s profile shape, delivering a truly vintage playing feel that perfectly matches the looks.
In true Black Beauty style, this guitar has been fitted with a trio of Humbucker pickups - in this case, a set of ProBuckers.
These incredible pickups - ProBucker 2 at the Neck and Middle positions, with a ProBucker 3 at the bridge - help to recapture the tone and power of the original guitar with a sound that's been much-loved for decades.
Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Black Beauty Les Paul Custom, Ebony Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-ply Custom
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: 50s
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Antique Ivory binding
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Pearloid blocks
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hat knobs with dial pointers
- Tuners: Epiphone Historic
- Plating: Gold
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker 2
- Middle Pickup: ProBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker 3
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone; CTS potentiometers, Orange Drop capacitors
- Case: Hardshell
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||limited lifetime upon registration with epiphone|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!