Are you on the hunt for a guitar that not only exudes vintage class, but features the kind of playability a modern player would demand? Then we have just the thing for you!
An Affordable Take On A Classic Gibson
With the Epiphone Inspired By Gibson ES-335, seen here with a classic Cherry finish, you get a budget-friendly version of a guitar that's been wowing players the world over for more than sixty years.
Epiphone Inspired By Gibson ES-335, Cherry Highlights
- High quality Semi Hollow guitar for a fantastic price
- Layered maple top, back, and sides, with a solid Maple tone block
- Sleek Mahogany neck, with a rounded "C" profile shape offers incredible levels of comfort
- 60s style Kalamazoo headstock shape
- Two Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers offer classic ES tone
- Superb value for money - ideal for aspiring pro blues, jazz, and rock guitar players
Inspired By Gibson
Since it's first appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 has set an unmatched standard in semi-hollow guitars - and this Epiphone model is a fitting tribute.
With its layered maple body with a maple tone block, easy-to-play neck, and vintage-sounding electronics, this guitar is simple one of the best deals available today in terms of value for money.
To help recreate the classic ES-335 amplified tone, this guitar has been fitted with a pair of Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO Humbuckers.
These pickups have been wired to produce all of the vintage sustain, warmth, and resonance that the ES-335 is renowned for, making the guitar suitable for a wide range of Blues, Jazz, and Rock play styles.
Epiphone Inspired By Gibson ES-335 Guitar, Cherry Specs
- Shape: ES-335
- Material: Layered Maple
- Back & Sides: Layered Maple
- Top: Layered Maple
- Binding: Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded C
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS potentiometers
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with epiphone|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.