Epiphone Flying V Prophecy, Yellow Tiger Aged Gloss
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
Are you an aspiring professional guitarist, seeking a new guitar with plenty of vintage style, but with the kind of modern refinements that will help you break tradition and set new standards in speed, sound, and technique? Then we have just the thing for you!
An Iconic Guitar With A Modern Twist
With the Epiphone Flying V Prophecy, seen here with a stylish Yellow Tiger Aged Gloss finish, you get a stylish modern take on a classic Gibson design - the hard-rocking Flying V!
Epiphone Flying V Prophecy, Yellow Tiger Aged Gloss Highlights
- High-quality, high-performance Flying V-style guitar for an excellent price
- Solid Mahogany body, inspired by the classic 1958 Gibson Flying V
- AAA Flame Maple veneer, with multi-ply binding and a gorgeous Yellow Tiger Aged Gloss finish
- Asymmetrical SlimTaper Mahogany neck delivers a combination of speed and comfort
- Two Custom-Voiced Fishman Fluence humbuckers deliver a versatile array of sonic options
- Excellent value for money - ideal for aspiring professional players
Ready To Rock!
To ensure that this guitar offers the ultimate modern playing experience, Epiphone have taken the classic Flying V design and refined a number of features to make it even more player-friendly.
For starters, the Mahogany body - inspired by the classic 1958 Gibson Flying V - has been capped with an AAA Flame Maple veneer with multi-ply binding, adding more than a touch of class to this already awesome guitar.
In addition to this, the neck has been carved with an Aysmmetrical SlimTaper design, which results in increased fretting hand comfort and less fatigue, allowing you to glide with ease through those long studio sessions and gigs.
For the pickups on this Flying V Prophecy, Epiphone have opted to install a pair of Custom-Voiced Fishman Fluence humbuckers, with a versatile electronic setup.
With these pickups you can choose from three distinct voices - a warm-sounding PAF-like sound, a modern "hot" active humbucker, and a hum-free, slightly overwound single coil sound.
These different voice combinations can be selected via the Push/Pull function on the Volume and Tone controls, and can help take you from classic rock, to modern metal, and everything inbetween, with relative ease.
Epiphone Flying V Prophecy Yellow Tiger Aged Gloss Specs
- Shape: 1958 Flying V
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flame Maple veneer
- Binding: Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical SlimTaper
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone XL Black
- Inlay: Custom Block and Triangle Mother of Pearl/Abalone
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Knurled Metal (Brushed Nickel)
- Tuners: Grover locking Rotomatic
- Plating: Brushed Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Epiphone Prophecy Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Epiphone Prophecy Bridge
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone - push/pull pots for pickup voice selection
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with epiphone|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||v style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.