Epiphone ES-339 Pro, Cherry
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
With its roots firmly planted in the rock and roll revolution of the late 1950's, the Epiphone ES-339 has established itself as an iconic semi-hollowbody guitar. The Epiphone ES-339 Pro cuts down the size of the trademark body to make it even more playable, and Alnico Classic 'buckers give it a unique tonal signature.
Classic Archtop with increased comfort!
The Epiphone ES-339 continues the archtop legacy with a slightly smaller body, while retaining the bell-like tone and elegant construction of the original ES335. A laminated maple body and solid center block ensures bags of sustain and a versatile set of tone shaping options. The ES-339 can easily be adapted to any musical style, but is a favourite for legendary jazz, blues and rock guitarists over the decades.
Epiphone ES-339 Pro Key Features:
- Semi-hollowbody design electric guitar with laminated maple top
- Comfortable SlimTaper D profile mahogany neck
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position inlays
- Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers deliver variable vintage tone
- Push/pull coil-tapping for on the fly tone-shifting
- LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Wilkinson vintage tuners with tombstone buttons
- 3-way pickup switching and pickup independent tone and volume control
Thanks to a pair of Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers, the vintage tone of an ES semi-hollowbody lives on in the ES-339 Pro. The introduction of push-pull coil tapping allows you to quickly switch between spanky single coil and harmonically rich humbucker tones.
The Epiphone ES-339 PRO features rock-solid hardware including Epiphone’s LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and LockTone Stopbar tailpiece. TheES-339 PRO has all nickel hardware along with Epiphone “Deluxe” 18:1 ratio vintage style machine heads with tombstone buttons.
Epiphone ES-339 Pro Specifications:
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape: ES-339
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Maple
- Top Material: Maple laminate
- Colour: Cherry
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slimtaper D
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone Tune-o-matic, LockTone Stopbar
- Tuners: Grover Vintage tuners
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic Pro Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Pro Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume (with push/pull coil tapping), 2 x Tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings: Gibson Brite Wires 10-46
- Manufacturer Part Number: ET33CHNH1
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||es style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.