Regain control of your unruly pedalboard with the Electro Harmonix Super Switcher - an all-in-one solution for your ever growing pedal collection!
Electro Harmonix Super Switcher Highlights
- Extensive I/O maximizes flexibility and control
- Features mono and stereo send/return, insert send/return and mono/stereo out
- Equipped with tuner and tap tempo outs, MIDI In & Out and more
- Features eight mechanical-relay controlled, true bypass loops
- Provides 128 presets: 16 banks with 8 presets each
- Tap footswitch sets the BPM The Super Switcher can be configured to send/receive MIDI clock and send tap signals to the output BPM can be global or per preset
- Tuner footswitch sends the input signal to the tuner out and cuts off the signal from any loops or output
- Boost footswitch engages a knob adjustable, output gain Boost on both the left and right channels
Does Exactly What It Says On The Box
If you (like me) are tired of having to hop around your eve-growing pedalboard to activate some of your effects without activting others, then the Electro Harmonix Super Switcher could well be for you.
This EHX Super Switcher essentially moves control of each of your pedals back to the front of your pedalboard, and allows you to activate these pedals each in turn, or as part of a preset collection of them. Speaking of presets...
Huge Number of Presets
The Electro Harmonix Super Switch comes complete with a whopping amount of presets to edit, save, and recall whenever you need them. Each of the sixteen banks can store up to 8 presets, giving you 128 presents in total to play around though.
As if that wasn't enough, if you're playing in a setup that uses click tracks, you can configure the EHX Super Switcher to send/receive MIDI clock, and then send tap signals to the output. This ensures that each of your pedals are running at the same BPM - globally or per preset!
Available to Order Now!
Order your very own Electro Harmonix Super Switcher Online today, and choose from our range of Home Delivery options.
Electro Harmonix Super Switcher Technical Specs
- Bypass Type: Buffered
- Current Draw: 150mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 19(w) x 6(l) x 25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 483(w) x 153(l) x 64(h)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!