Earthquaker Devices Pyramids Stereo Flanging Device
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
On the back of the success of their wonderful Avalanche Run stereo reverb pedal, Earthquaker Devices have built upon the same proprietary DSP architecture to create their very own man-made mountain range: the Pyramids!
The Most Versatile Flanger Ever Made
Featuring five user-definable presets (a first for an Earthquaker Device), 8 unique Flanger modes, tap tempo, tap subdivision (via the Rate and Tap mini-toggle), a multifunction Modify control, both positive and negative feedback options, and even a variable mix control, all coming together to bring you a rather unique and versatile flanger!
With its silent True Bypass "Activate" switch (which utilises Earthquakers fabulous Flexi-Switch technology), the Pyramids can be activated momentarily, allowing you to easily engage the effect for single notes or phrases.
Eight Different Modes
With eight different modes to choose from, the Earthquaker Pyramids is easily one of the more versatile Flanger effects on the market. These modes are as follows:
- Classic - this mode helps to recreate those classic studio-quality ADT sounds heard on huge numbers of hit records over the years
- Through-Zero - make use of this mode to achieve intensified, swirling, dramatic phase cancellation and comb-filtering effects in stereo, of the kind that would normally require hours of calibration, biasing, and demagnetising of tape heads!
- Barber Pole (Up or Down) - recognisable as the infamous Shephard Tone auditory illusion as heard on TV, films and video games (think: endless circular staircase)
- Trigger (Up or Down) - gives you an infinitely upward or downward sweeping flanger that restarts the cycle with each new pick attack, or by pressing the Tap/Trigger footswitch
- Step - sweeps your sound up and down in stepped increments rather than smooth curves, which produces a fun rhythmic flange effect that's almost like an arpeggiator in its delivery, or a sequencer on a synth
- Random - does exactly what it says on the tin: up and down sweeps in random intervals which creates a chaotic flange effect similar to a synth or envelope filter's sample and hold function
Suitable for More than Just Guitar
Built to accommodate any input source, the Earthquaker Pyramids includes stereo inputs and outputs, giving you a whole range of routing options in live and studio settings. In addition to this you can use it for Side Chain Flanging with the Trigger Up/Down mode activated, which allows you to use an external control source (such as drum machine, sequencer, etc.) as a trigger for the flange effect patched into the left input, whilst you play an instrument through the right input and output.
Order Yours Today
This pedal has been completely assembled, wire, and tested by a paid workforce (definitely not slaves, no matter what some history books may say) on the great plains of Akron, Ohio. Order yours today and make use of our fantastic home delivery options!
- True stereo flanging device with 8 Flanger modes
- Five user-definable presets
- Tap tempo and tap subdivisions
- Flexi-switch for latch and momentary operation
- True bypass - silent soft-touch switching with all-analog dry signal path
- Stereo I/O and top mounted jacks
- Expression and CV connectivity - ideal for both guitar and synth use
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!