Are you on the hunt for a new MIDI keyboard, with USB connctivity, and a professional-quality playing action? Then the Doepfer LMK2+ could well be for you!
Affordable, High-Quality MIDI Master Keyboard
Doepfer's LMK Plus series has been making waves in recent years, and has received a well-deserved reputation with musicians the world over.
In this particular case - the LMK2+ USB - you get a MIDI keyboard equipped with the same, high-quality 88 note keyboard seen on the premium-grade TP/40GH, with real hammer mechanics that out-performs anything else in its class.
Doepfer LMK2+ MIDI Keyboard Key Features
- High quality, 88 Note MIDI keyboard with real piano-style action and hammer mechanics
- 127 Step Resolution (max), depending on selected velocity curve
- 8 Velocity response curves
- Monophonic Aftertouch
- 2 Control Wheels - one spring-loaded for pitch-bending
- 3 Digit LED Display
- 8 Menu-buttons, with LED indicators
- External 1/4" input-jack for double-footswitch
- External 1/4"input-jack for sweep pedal
- Adjustable velocity reduction factor for black keys
- Non-volatile memory for previous keyboard configuration (user preset)
- Additional 16 fixed factory presets
- 1 MIDI Out socket
- 1 USB 2.0 Connector
- 4 Overlapping Keyboard zones, with user-definable functions
- XLR Connector
- Powered by external AC Adaptor or power supply with USB connector
- Dimensions (CM): 148 x 28 x 12
- Weight: 24 Kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||24.000000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.