There are many situations where, as a bassist or guitarist, having a drummer around can come in handy, and I don't just mean in a band setting. Imagine just how interesting a practice, jammming or even composing session could be if you had a pocket-sized drummer that will play perfectly to the rhythm of your own bass / guitar playing.
Well, imagine no more: brand new from Digitech, meet the SDRUM, the world's first intelligent drum machine for guitarists and bassists.
The Fastest Way to go from a Beat Idea to a Working Drum Track
So... how does it work? Well, once plugged in and activated you simply scratch/strum across your guitar/bass strings to "teach" the SDRUM the Kick Snare pattern that you need to match your playing. The SDRUM then supplies a professional sounding drum beat (along with embellishments) based on this pattern, perfectly compleimenting your playing, and causing you to briefly wonder whether to fire your own drummer or not.
Store up to 36 different songs (!!!) in the SDRUM's internal memory, and make use of five different kits that cover a wide variety of genres in the quest for your perfect sound. As though this in itself wasn't good enough, there's also the option of being able to perform three different sections for each song (Verse, Chorus, Bridge etc.), which can be altered accordingly and on the fly, giving you plenty of live performance options and the ability to fully explore song ideas.
Whilst the controls can take some getting used to (as with all effects pedals / sequencers), it won't take long for the SDRUM to be as intuitive as setting up your amp, and the results can truly be mindblowing. Not to mention the fact that you'll have an intelligent, professional-sounding drummer at your beck and call that you can turn off at the flick of a switch...
If you have any queries regardining the availability or expected delivery times of this product, feel free to contact our online sales team directly!
- Uses BeatScratch Technology to create drum patterns based on the strumming of your strings
- Contains studio quality samples and 5 full kits for professional sounding drums
- JamSync support works seamlessly with JamMan loopers
- Can separate rhythm into Verse, Chorus and Bridge sections
- Can utilise alternate instruments / voicings
- External FS3X Support
- Kick/Snare pads for beat entry
- Controls: Tap Tempo, Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Song, Groove/Kit, Hats/Rides, Level, Tempo, Alt Kit, Alt Hats / Rides, Guitar Audition, kick, Snare, Footswitch
- Dimensions: 133mm (L) x 80mm (W) x 58mm (H)
- Weight: 0.51kg
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/4" FS3X
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument (Amp), 2 x 1/4" Line (Mixer, Left & Right), 1 x 1/8" JamSync
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-04 (US, JA, EU, AU, UK)
|Power Supply||9v dc|
September 4, 2019Read Article
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.