Db Technologies ES-503 Compact Pa System
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Whether you're looking for a portable PA system for live sound purposes, or a high-quality stationary system for installation purposes, the ES-503 Compact PA system could well be the one for you. This simple-yet-powerful plug-and-play live sound reinforcement solution is perfect for solo musicians, small bands and even touring DJ's.
Two Mid-to-Hi Frequency "Tops" and a Low-Frequency "Subwoofer" in one package
This amazing sound-system contains a powerful 1000 Watt peak Power Amp comprising of 2 slave 4x3" full-range tops and 1 master 12" subwoofer. This awesome combination can output a total of 121 dB SPL, features a 3-band on-board digital mixer, and bluetooth connectivity for your mobile devices to connect to.
The setup allows for three different configuration options (with one optional extra needing a second system):
- Mono Mode: both satellites are stacked and affixed to a D25mm pole protruding from the subwoofer
- Stereo Mode 1: Each satellite is placed on its own tripod
- Stereo Mode 2: 1 Satellite on a tripod, one on the afore-mentioned pole attachment
- Double Column Mode (Optional): This mode features two complete ES503 systems arrayed in Mono Mode. System 1 is set as the Master for the second ES503 system, and feeds the audio signal via the integrated balanced output channel, with system 2 acting as the slave.
This rugged, well-made compact PA system is as versatile as you need it to be, and is available at a competitive price. If you have any queries regarding this product, please feel free to contact our online sales team directly.
- Stereo or Mono configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
- OLED Display Interface
- On-board Digital Mixer
- 3-Input Channels (Mic, Instr & Line)
- Customisable Output channel (Mix, Monitor or AUX)
- Speaker Type: 3-amped Stereo System with two full-range tops and one subwoofer
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 37Hz - 15kHz
- Max SPL: 121 dB
- MF - HF: 8x3"
- Type MF - HF: Neodymium
- LF: 12"
- Directivity: 95x65Â°
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power Amp Peak: 1000 Watts
- Controller: DSP 24-bit/48kHz
- System Presets: Factory Presets + User Defined
- Limited: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Freq LF-HF: 206Hz
- Mic/Instr Input: 1 x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input
- Line Input: 2 x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Media Channel: 1 x Bluetooth built-in receiver
- Mix Output: 1 x XLR balanced output
- Housing (Subwoofer): 15mm Black Painted Plywood
- Housing (Tops): Polypropylene PP
- Handles: 2 x Lateral Side (subwoofer)
- Dimensions (Tops): 95mm (W) x 360mm (H) x 137mm (D)
- Dimensions (Subwoofer): 465mm (W) x 400mm (H) x 430mm (D)
- Weight (Tops): 1.9kg (each)
- Weight (Subwoofer): 16.4kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Power||1000 Watts Total|
|SPL||121 dB Total|
|Tweeter||2 x 3" Sattelites|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.