Darkglass Electronics Microtubes 500 Bass Amp Head
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The creation of the Microtubes 900 was executed with a single goal in mind: develop a no-nonsense bass amp with that distinctive Microtubes sound, an unparalleled flexibility, plenty of power, and a simple yet elegant design.
The resulting product far exceeded the expectations of even the most fastidious of bass players, and the M900 fast became the amplifier that professional bassists the world over would desire.
Massive Tone for the Masses
New for 2017, those genius designers at Darkglass Electronics have done it again, with the release of the Microtubes 500! This little brother to the M900 delivers a whopping 500 Watts RMS, features both the B3K and VMT distortion circuits (which can be activated via footswitch), is even more compact, and is a much more affordable option than it's larger sibling.
Despite only posessing 500 Watts of Class D power, the Microtubes 500 still manages to maintain the same tone and flexibility as it's predecessor, but is small and light enough to fit into your gig bag, or even on your pedalboard, making it even easier to transport. This powerful little amp is suited to all manner of musical genres and playstyles, with it's detailed 4-band EQ (with switchable mid-range) and superb distortion circuits, opening up the door to all manner of sonic possibilities.
Watch out for this amazing amplifier arriving at your local PMT store soon! If you have any queries regarding the availability of this amplifier, contact our online sales team directly.
- Dual Microtubes engine (powered by B3K and Vintage Microtubes)
- Change between Clean, B3K and VMT channels via optional footswitch or switch on front panel
- Clean channel features Gain and Master controls
- In-built 4-band active EQ
- Two-way Mid-Frequency switches for both Lo and Hi Mid controls
- XLR Direct Output (pre/post preamp, unaffected by Master Volume)
- Effects Loop
- Headphone Output
- Speakon/Combo-Jack speaker connections
- 500W RMS@ 4 Ohm (min load)
- Dimensions: 232mm (W) x 190mm (D) x 73mm (H)
- Weight: 1.736 kg (unboxed)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.500000|
|Effects||Darkglass VMT Distortion Circuit|
|Power||500 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.