EPS165 is a popular D'Addario hybrid bass set combining the high strings from an EPS170 (.45 and .65) with the low strings from an EPS160 (.85 and .105). This set is optimal for players looking for the ideal combination of biting high end, punchy lows and super long life. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
ProSteels are D'Addario's brightest and most magnetic bass strings. A specialized steel alloy delivers harmonically rich, brilliant high-end coupled with deep, tight lows that work in tandem to create the coveted "Piano tone" steel players crave. Great for both articulate fingering or aggressive picking, ProSteels give you the extra edge and punch you need to cut through the mix.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Hybrid gauge that combines EPS170 and EPS160 for an ideal combination of tone and feel with bigger bottom end
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
- D'Addario's brightest and most magnetic bass strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*