Since the company was founded, Cordoba have had a clear vision for the future: keep the legacy of traditional nylon string, spanish style classical guitar construction alive, whilst evolving to encompass more modern construction techniques and technology. Whether it's for entry-level guitars for beginners, or professional grade instruments for working guitarists, they're always of a high quality and represent superb value for money.
A professional grade modern instrument that represents value for money
The Cordoba GK Studio has been crafted with the working musician in mind, and represents the ultimate gigging instrument. Featuring a solid European spruce top with Cypress back and sides, this excellent nylon string acoustic guitar comes with a soft cutaway and high-grade Fishman Presys Blend pickup system.
Thinner Body, Premium Quality Construction
This stage-ready, Classical Flamenco style guitar has been especially crafted for comfortable performances, featuring a slightly thinner body depth, neck and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck has been designed to offer low-action for faster playability, and the soft cutaway on the body grants easy access to the upper frets.
The combination of Solid Spruce and Cypress in the body's construction is a popular one with Spanish style Classical guitars, especially for Flamenco players. The Solid European Spruce soundboard provides a clear and springy bounce to your tone, with the Cypress back and sides helping to impart that bright and percussive sound characteristic of traditional Flamenco instruments.
Fishman Presys Pickup System
The onboard Fishman Presys Pickup system comes complete with it's own Preamp blend controls. This allows you to accurately set the Volume output, and Bass, Middle and Treble frequency ranges to your liking. You also get the additional Notch and Phase controls, which help you to eliminate feedback and improve low-level bass response respectively. Additionally you have the Mic Blend and Mic Trim functions, and an on-board chromatic tuner, all powered by a single 9v battery.
The Perfect Choice for Players New to the Nylon Sound
The bright and snappy tone of this guitar has been specifically engineered to cut through the sound of an accompanying dancer, however it would also work perfectly for any guitarist looking to add a new tone to their repertoire. The easy playability of the GK Studio helps you explore the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings, without the usual clunky feel associated with other classical instruments.
Other Premium Quality Features
Like every guitar from Cordoba, the GK Studio has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. It also features such premium appointments as a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, high-gloss finish, clear flamenco-style tap plate, an all-natural inlaid wood mosaic rosette, a Cordoba deluxe gig bag, and Savarez Cristal Corum Strings.
You would be pushed to find a nylon string Spanish electro-acoustic guitar of equal quality within the same price bracket.
If you have any queries regarding payment and delivery options for this instrument, please contact our sales team directly on 0151 4482080.
- Top: Solid European Spruce
- Back &Sides: Cypress
- Binding/Bridge: Indian Rosewood binding / Indian Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3ply Maple and Ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High gloss PU finish, honey amber tinted back and sides
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard / Cutaway electric-style neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 60mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to Body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.57") at lower bout, 485mm (19.09") body length
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Tuning Machines C7.GK
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4 Band EQ & phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: Clear flamenco-style tap plate
- Case: Cordoba Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||classical cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.