Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Gloss Black
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you're a professional guitar player, seeing a sleek new, high-performance guitar to add to your collection, then you're in for a treat. Introducing the Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR Gloss Black: a fast-playing axe, with no-nonsense, all-black aesthetics.
Tonally Versatile, With A Super-Fast Neck
From the late 1970s through to the modern day, Charvel guitars have been offering high-quality, fast-playing, powerful guitars to metalheads the world over.
In this case, we have a Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR - a "superstrat" type guitar, with two humbuckers, a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge, and a super-sleek neck that's designed with faster players in mind.
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Gloss Black Highlights
- High-performance, professional grade electric guitar
- Slimline take on the classic S-Style body shape, carved from Alder, and sporting a sleek Gloss Black finish
- Super-fast maple neck and Ebony fingerboard, with rolled fret edges, and a compound fingerboard radius
- Two high-output Seymour Duncan humbucker pickups
- Push/Pull Coil Split function in volume controls offers Single Coil sounds for even more tonal options
- Floyd Rose Double Locking tremolo system
- Perfect for high-octane shredding
As stated above, this awesome guitar features a familiar dual-cutaway body, that's been carved from solid Alder, and ergonomically-shaped to sit comfortably against your body whether you're seated or standing.
Bolted onto the body is a fast-playing Maple neck, shaped to accommodate your hand whatever your playstyle is.
In addition to this, the neck is topped with an Ebony fingerboard that features a 12"-16" compound radius, which offers a comfortable experience whether you're playing low-register chords or high-register lead-lines.
Not only that, but sitting behind the bridge pickup is a Floyd Rose Double Locking tremolo system, which allows you to add inflections ranging from slight shimmers to outrageous divebombs to your playing.
For those searing tones that Charvel guitars are renowned for, this Pro-Mod San Dimas has been equipped with a set of Seymour Duncan humbuckers ('59 at the Neck, and JB at the Bridge).
With the PAF-like '59 and the heavy sounding JB you get one of the most popular Seymour Duncan pickup pairings of all time.
These pickups combine to offer vintage-style tone with a more-modern bite, and whilst they sound great clean they are simply perfect for playing with overdrive effects - ranging from bluesy crunch, through to filthy high gain.
In addition to this, the Volume control pot features a Push/Pull function that will split the coils of the pickups, giving you a nice clean single coil sound.
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Gloss Black Specs
- Model Number: 2965801503
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Color: Gloss Black
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: San Dimas Style 1
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Material: Maple, with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.990000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!