Charvel guitars have been combining high performance, with elegant style and crushing tones since the 1970s, and they continue to do so until this day.
With the Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM you get a stunning new instrument that has been designed with the modern guitar player in mind.
Stunning Looks, Awesome Performance
Featuring a lightweight Alder body, a gorgeous Satin Orange Crush finish, two-piece bolt-on caramelised maple "speed" neck, and a versatile HSH pickup configuration, this is certainly an instrument for somebody whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Seymour Duncan PUPs
With a pickup set consisting of a Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred bridge pickup, and a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat single-coil pickups in the Midposition, and a Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro neck position humbucker, the tonal posibilities of this guitar are many and varied.
Built for Both Speed and Comfort
One of Charvel's most prominent features over the decades has been the inclusion of a super-fast neck, and this guitar is no different. With its 12" - 16" compound-radius caramelised maple fingerboard, and graphite-reinforced "Speed" neck, the sky is the limit as far as your shredding capabilities are concerned.
Available To Order Now
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this excellent guitar. Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you can choose from our excellent range of Home Delivery options!
- Model Name: Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Satin Orange Crush
- Model Number: 2969434580
- Series: Pro-Mod DK24
- Color: Satin Orange Crush
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Fingerboard: Caramelized Maple
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots - 4mm
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone Control
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSH
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Strat Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Unique Features: Luminlay Side Dots and 500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot
|Neck Wood||caramalised maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.