With the Charvel Joe Duplantier Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2, seen here with a Mahogany body and a Natural finish, you get a distinctively elegant and ferocious guitar, worthy of the great man himself.
Designed Utilising Cutting Edge Charvel Innovation
Crafted for the afore-mentioned French avant-metal musician, this guitar is specially designed to deliver incredible tone and playability, whilst being robust enough to survive a life on the road.
Charvel Joe Duplantier Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH Mah Natural Key Features
- Signature model for Gojira rhythm player and vocalist Joe Duplantier
- All-Mahogany San Dimas style single cutaway body
- Bolt-on Mahogany neck with Graphite reinforcement
- 12"-16" Compound Radius ebony fingerboard, with Pearloid Big Block inlays
- Two DiMarzio humbuckers - a PAF 36th Anniversary at the neck, and a JD Signature Fortitude at the bridge
- 3-way pickup selector and single Volume control
- Fulldy adjustable compensated bridge allows for pin-point accurate intonation
- Ideal for a touring guitarist with a no-nonsense approach to tone and aesthetics
Rock Solid Construction
Featuring a solid Mahogany body, carved in that instantly-familiar, single cutaway T-Style San Dimas S2 shape, this guitar offers incredible levels of comfort when played.
In addition to this, there's a specially contoured heel which allows you to use the single cutaway for easy access to each and every fret on the fingerboard.
As if that wasn't enough, the neck is reinforced by graphite rods, which help stabilise it against heavy touring and dramatic climate changes.
Speaking Of The Neck...
In addition to offering a huge amount of stability, the Mahogany neck on this guitar has been arved with the Charvel Speed Neck profile shape.
This profile, combined with the 12"-16" Compound Radius Ebony fingerboard and rolled fret edges, results in a truly comfortable playing experience, whatever your playstyle or your playing speed.
For the pickups on his guitar, Joe Duplantier has opted for a unique combination of DiMarzio Humbuckers - a PAF 36th Anniversary at the neck, and a signature Fortitude at the bridge.
With the neck pickup you get an accurate recreation of that vintage, rich late 50's PAF humbucker neck tone - the voice that has helped shape the sound of hard rock and metal music for decades.
Complimenting this at the Bridge position is a Joe Duplantier signature DiMarzio Fortitute humbucker - a responsive pickup that can take you from crushing, heavy riffs to beautiful open soundscapes and everything in between.
Charvel Joe Duplantier Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH Mah Natural
- Model Number: 2976181357
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Natural
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup: Joe Duplantier Signature DiMarzio Fortitude
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary
- Controls: Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: San Dimas Style 2
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bridge: Charvel Fully Adjustable Radius Compensated Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickup Covers: Worn Nickel
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Telecaster
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.690000|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.