British Drum Co. 14 x 6.5 Big Softy Snare Drum
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
British Drum Co. 14 X 6.5” Big Softy Snare Drum, lovingly hand made in Britain with twelve months of planning and testing going into its creation.
14 x 6.5” Snare Drum
Soft Sound Snare
Big Softy by name, big softy by nature – this snare gets its name from its characteristic sound; it is deep, fat and soft.
"It's fat, deep and chewy; the Big Softy has to be the perfect recording snare." - Ian Matthews (Kasabian)
Crafted in Britain
Making up the shell is a 7.5mm combination of tulip and cherry with hand cut, round over edges enhancing the output.
The Big Softy snare comes to you with a Remo coated Ambassador batter head and a Remo Hazy snare resonate head with a nyloc lug insert that prevents de-tuning.
Definitely the warmest snare that British Drum Co. provides and fantastic for use in the studio.
British Drum Co. Big Softy Snare Details:
- Shell: Tulip and Cherry, 7.5mm
- Bearing Edges: Hand Cut, Round Over
- Snare Beds: Hand Cut, 1.8mm Deep
- Better Hoop: Triple Flange, 2.3mm
- Snare Hoop: Triple Flange, 2.3mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond Chrome-Plated Palladium Snare Lugs
- Batter Head: Remo Coated Ambassador
- Resonate Head: Remo Hazy Snare
- Snare Strainer: BDC Smooth Action Strainer
- Feature: Nyloc Lug Insert to Prevent De-Tuning
- Finish: Natural Cherry Veneer with Satin Oil
|Manufacturer||British Drum Company|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Shell Material||cherry / tulip|
|Snare Size||14" x 6.5"|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.