British Drum Co. 14 X 6.5” Big Softy Snare Drum, lovingly hand made in Britain with twelve months of planning and testing going into its creation.
14 x 6.5” Snare Drum
Soft Sound Snare
Big Softy by name, big softy by nature – this snare gets its name from its characteristic sound; it is deep, fat and soft.
"It's fat, deep and chewy; the Big Softy has to be the perfect recording snare." - Ian Matthews (Kasabian)
Crafted in Britain
Making up the shell is a 7.5mm combination of tulip and cherry with hand cut, round over edges enhancing the output.
The Big Softy snare comes to you with a Remo coated Ambassador batter head and a Remo Hazy snare resonate head with a nyloc lug insert that prevents de-tuning.
Definitely the warmest snare that British Drum Co. provides and fantastic for use in the studio.
British Drum Co. Big Softy Snare Details:
- Shell: Tulip and Cherry, 7.5mm
- Bearing Edges: Hand Cut, Round Over
- Snare Beds: Hand Cut, 1.8mm Deep
- Better Hoop: Triple Flange, 2.3mm
- Snare Hoop: Triple Flange, 2.3mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond Chrome-Plated Palladium Snare Lugs
- Batter Head: Remo Coated Ambassador
- Resonate Head: Remo Hazy Snare
- Snare Strainer: BDC Smooth Action Strainer
- Feature: Nyloc Lug Insert to Prevent De-Tuning
- Finish: Natural Cherry Veneer with Satin Oil
|Shell Material||cherry / tulip|
|Snare Size||14" x 6.5"|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.