Bose L1 Compact Active PA System
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Bose L1 Compact Active PA System
The Bose L1 Compact Active PA System is the most portable, lightweight L1 PA system available from Bose. A small package with a powerful punch!
Portable and Powerful Active PA System
Designed for use with smaller audiences up to around 100 people, the Bose L1 Compact System is lightweight enough to carry in one trip, perfect for solo or duet performers to fill a room with music and atmosphere in no time! The Bose L1 Compact combines conventional PA and monitors into one sleek unit, and eliminates the logistical issues of big heavy PA speakers and amplifiers. Simply plug in your mic or instrument and you're good to go.
The power stand weighs just 11.33 kg, and the total system with loudspeaker and extensions weighs 13.15 kg. No speaker cables, stands or bass modules required. The entire system can be set up in a minute or less.
Bose L1 Compact System Active PA System Features:
- Proprietary Bose technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage. Sound remains consistent even at extreme sides of the system.
- Integrated mixer in the power stand provides one microphone XLR input on channel 1; channel 2 has one instrument input, one RCA stereo input and one 0.31 cm stereo input.
- Rear panel has one quarter inch balanced line output and one RCA stereo output.
- Integrated power amplifier in the power stand delivers clean, precise amplification for L1 Compact loudspeaker and bass enclosure.
- PA and monitors are combined into one lightweight, highly portable system eliminating the need for separate PA speakers, stage monitors and mixers.
- Two unique setup positions, extended (199.39 cm) and collapsed (41.91 cm), let you tailor the system's sound coverage for the room or event.
- Durable, lightweight, interlocking components make the system very easy to transport, set up and break down.
Perfect for Singer-Songwriters
If you're a solo performer, such as a singer-songwriter, then the Bose L1 Compact System will be perfect for you.
Portability was key in th design of the L1 Compact and so one person can easily carry all the components to this system and still have a hand free to carry a guitar or other instrument.
Setting up is a breeze and with an XLR input on channel 1 and an instrument input on channel 2, a microphone and instrument of your choice can be connected immediately.
There's also a quarter inch stereo jack input and an RCA stereo input for you to connect other external devices, such as an iPod, so you can play your favourite tracks to get the party jumping or have some music to fill the gaps between sets.
High Quality Audio, Bose Technology
Positioned behind or to the side of a performer, DJ or presenter, the Bose L1 Compact PA system delivers wide, even sound dispersion throughout the stage area, audience and sides, with nearly 180-degree sound coverage!
Six 2" line-array tweeters in the Bose L1 'Radiator' style design offer pristine clarity and detail, and includes an integrated 8" subwoofer for deep, smooth bass response within the stand itself.
Its innovative modular design makes set up easy and fast, so you can arrange it in either a collapsed configuration for smaller spaces or a taller, extended configuration for larger rooms.
Bose utilise their renowned technology, design and components into the L1 Compact system as used in their high-end headphone, loudspeaker and home cinema systems and have become an industry standard in quality sound design.
As an authorised UK Bose Dealer, pop into your local PMT Store for a full demonstration and expert advice on the Bose L1 Compact System!
|Shipping Weight (kg)||18.000000|
|Power||130 Watts RMS|
|SPL||112 dB Max SPL|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.