If you're looking for the ideal grab-and-go acoustic combo, then the Blackstar Sonnet 120 Black could well be for you.
The Most Natural Possible Response
This light-weight, compact, and feature-laden 120 Watt combo amp is perfect for all your acoustic gigging needs.
Blackstar Sonnet 120 Black Acoustic Combo Amplifier Highlights
- Faithfully amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument.
- Acoustic minded High Pass Filter and Brilliance controls to adjust the crucial body resonance and piezo high-end of acoustic instruments.
- Modern performance versatility with instrument and microphone channels, MP3/line input and Bluetooth audio.
- Powerful, light and compact, with an adjustable tilt-back stand to project the sound for any performance.
- Perfect for solo performers or duos.
Your Instrument, Only Louder
This awesome combo amplifies the natural response of your acoustic guitar, capturing every nuance of its tone and your performance.
Featuring two independent channels (for Mic and Instrument) along with an EQ and reverb level settings, as well as a host of player-friendly features such as XLR and USB outputs, this powerful, light, and compact amp is perfect for any performance.
Contact our Online Sales Team now if you'd like to query its availability.
Blackstar Sonnet 120 Black Acoustic Combo Amplifier Specs
- Power: 120W
- Channels: Microphone XLR/jack combi, instrument XLR/jack combi
- Shape for Each Channel: 'Out'; a flat EQ response. 'In' position; a mid cut with a low and high boost
- CH.1 EQ: Low, Mid, High
- CH.2 EQ: Low, Mid, High
- Anti-feedback: Yes (Phase plus Anti-feedback level for each channel)
- Phantom Power: Yes (+48V for each channel)
- Pad: Yes (separate for each channel)
- High Pass Filter: Yes
- Brilliance: Yes
- Bluetooth Audio: Yes
- Reverb: Yes (Hall, Studio, Chamber, Plate)
- MP3 / Line In: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes (separate for each channel)
- XLR D.I. Out: Yes (separate for each channel and mix)
- USB Audio: Yes
- Footswitch: FS-17 (Mute and Reverb on/off)
- Tilt-back Stand: Yes
- PA Stand Mountable: Yes (with optional SA-2 adaptor)
- Speaker: 1 x 8" plus tweeter
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.000000|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.