If you're looking for the ideal grab-and-go acoustic combo, then the Blackstar Sonnet 120 Black could well be for you.
The Most Natural Possible Response
This light-weight, compact, and feature-laden 120 Watt combo amp is perfect for all your acoustic gigging needs.
Blackstar Sonnet 120 Black Acoustic Combo Amplifier Highlights
- Faithfully amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument.
- Acoustic minded High Pass Filter and Brilliance controls to adjust the crucial body resonance and piezo high-end of acoustic instruments.
- Modern performance versatility with instrument and microphone channels, MP3/line input and Bluetooth audio.
- Powerful, light and compact, with an adjustable tilt-back stand to project the sound for any performance.
- Perfect for solo performers or duos.
Your Instrument, Only Louder
This awesome combo amplifies the natural response of your acoustic guitar, capturing every nuance of its tone and your performance.
Featuring two independent channels (for Mic and Instrument) along with an EQ and reverb level settings, as well as a host of player-friendly features such as XLR and USB outputs, this powerful, light, and compact amp is perfect for any performance.
Contact our Online Sales Team now if you'd like to query its availability.
Blackstar Sonnet 120 Black Acoustic Combo Amplifier Specs
- Power: 120W
- Channels: Microphone XLR/jack combi, instrument XLR/jack combi
- Shape for Each Channel: 'Out'; a flat EQ response. 'In' position; a mid cut with a low and high boost
- CH.1 EQ: Low, Mid, High
- CH.2 EQ: Low, Mid, High
- Anti-feedback: Yes (Phase plus Anti-feedback level for each channel)
- Phantom Power: Yes (+48V for each channel)
- Pad: Yes (separate for each channel)
- High Pass Filter: Yes
- Brilliance: Yes
- Bluetooth Audio: Yes
- Reverb: Yes (Hall, Studio, Chamber, Plate)
- MP3 / Line In: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes (separate for each channel)
- XLR D.I. Out: Yes (separate for each channel and mix)
- USB Audio: Yes
- Footswitch: FS-17 (Mute and Reverb on/off)
- Tilt-back Stand: Yes
- PA Stand Mountable: Yes (with optional SA-2 adaptor)
- Speaker: 1 x 8" plus tweeter
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.