Blackstar HT5R Blonde Head and matching 112 Cab
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The HT-5RH is a head version of the HT-5R combo. With all the same great features and tone it's compact and portable, and more than capable of driving a 4x12!
Two Footswitchable Channels
The HT-5R has two channels available for selection, a Clean channel and an Overdrive channel. Using the Volume control while on the Clean channel you are able to deliver everything from a clean sound through to a crunch tone. Or you can select the Overdrive channel and again using the Gain control, change from a clean sound to a distorted lead tone.
5 Watt, Push-Pull Design
The HT-5 is a low powered push-pull design which produces characteristics of a traditional 100W output stage. This is achieved by the use of a 12BH7 dual triode valve.
The reverb control sets the level of the reverb effect. With the control fully counter clockwise there will be no reverb. Turning the control clockwise will increase the amount of reverb.
Speaker Emulated Output
The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording. This no-compromise design makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to a PA.
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. CCW is a more American characteristic while CW is a British characteristic, A little more 'woody' and less aggressive.
Blackstar HT-5RH Amp Head and HT-112 Cab Highlights
- Innovative 5 Watt valve head
- 1xECC83 and 1xECC82
- Unique push-pull power amp design
- Based on award winning HT-5
- Two channels
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Perfect for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output
- Stereo MP3 / Line input
- External speaker output
- Stereo Reverb
HT-5RH Amp Head Specs
- Series: HT
- Amp Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 1 x 12BH7
- Watts: 5 W
- Inputs: Guitar, MP3/Line
- Controls: Volume x2, Tone, Overdrive Select, Gain, 3-Band EQ, ISF, Reverb
- Channels: 2 (Clean/Overdrive)
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Dimensions: 444 x 229 x 228 (mm)
- Finish: Blonde
HT-112 Extension Cabinet Specs
- Equipped with 1 x 12" Blackbird 50 speaker for loud & clear projection
- For use with HT series
- High quality construction for quality sound
- Limited edition blonde finish creates vintage appearance
- Series: HT
- Power: 50W
- Impedance: 16
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Blackbird 50 custom designed by Blackstar
- Weight: 10.73kg
- Dimensions: 443 x 249 x 444 (mm)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Power||50 Watt Speaker, 5 Watt Amp|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.