If you're looking for a new guitar amplifier that combines killer tones, with modern versatility, and pro-grade recording options, then we have just the thing for you!
The Valve Amp Redefined
With the Blackstar HT-Club 40 MKII 6L6 you get a new take on one of the company's most popular combo amplifiers.
Featuring two channels and four footswitchable voices, the HT Club 40 MKII 6L6 is perfect for small to medium-sized venues.
In addition to this, replacing the EL84 power valves with a pair of 6L6's gives the amp a characteristic glassy clean tone, along with crunchy overdrives and a smooth mid-range.
Blackstar HT-Club 40 MKII 6L6 40w Valve Combo Amp Highlights
- Innovative 40 Watt valve amplifier
- Compact size offers ultimate portability
- Cool boutique styling
- Two ECC83 Preamp Valves and two 6L6 Power valves
- Two footswitchable channels, with four footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- High gain overdrive channel
- Patented ISF tone shaping control
- Power reduction down to 10 percent of full wattage
- Digital reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker emulated outputs
- Built in USB socket for recording directly to a DAW
- Includes footswitch
Four Voicing Options
Whether you're looking for beautifully-refined cleans, all-out dirt, or something in between, the channels and voicing options on this amp have got you covered.
- Clean Voice 1: American Clean – Very clean and bright but with a solid and tight low end
- Clean Voice 2: British Clean – Looser bass response with warmer mid-range and is very sensitive to the output level of the guitar and the player's dynamics
- OD Voice 1: Classic Overdrive – 'Hot-rodded' overdrive with medium power damping
- OD Voice 2: Modern Overdrive – A strong mid-emphasised pre-overdrive boost, as well as a looser, more aggressive sound due to reduced power amp damping
Flexibility And Control
Using as footswitch you can switch through all modes at your leisure giving you a great selection of valve tones and footswitchable boost on all channels; fully accessible with ease while performing on stage.
With the included 2-way footswitch you can enable the Clean and Overdrive channels and the two voices found on each channel.
The Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII 6L6 also features a switchable power reduction circuit that takes the power down to 10 percent of its full 40w potential.
This means that you can enjoy the full tonal depth that the 6L6 power stage provides, with that distinctive glassy sound being pushed, at any volume – perfect for when you want to practice at home or even use the HT Club 40 MkII 6L6 for recording.
Blackstar Amplification’s patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) control which marks a real breakthrough in tone shaping potential.
Using the ISF control you can alter the response of the three control tone stack between the US type response at one end and the UK type response at the other with all the nigh-on infinite tone choices between them.
The Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII 6L6’s built-in, natural sounding digital reverb can be fully adjusted with the Reverb control found on the front panel while a switch locate on the real panel allows you to select between "Dark" and "Light" reverb settings; Dark being a "room reverb" and Light giving you a "plate reverb" sound.
Compact And Portable
As with its forebear, the HT Club 40 MkII 6L6 is the perfect amp for the gigging guitarist while retaining all its great sound and more!
With 40 watts of valve power it is everything you need for putting on some great live performances.
Making it so you can use it at home, its Power Reduction feature takes the HT Club 40 MkII 6L6 down to 10 percent of its full power so you get the same, beautifully full valve sound even at low volumes.
Huge tonal range and depth with fantastic, unmistakable genuine valve sound and USB recording options – the Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII 6L6 covers all the bases for gigging and recording guitarists.
Blackstar HT-Club 40 MkII 6L6 40w Valve Combo Amp Specs
- Power: 40W
- Valves: 2 x ECC83, 2 x 6L6
- Channels: Clean, Overdrive
- Voices: American Clean, British Clean, Classic Overdrive, Modern Overdrive
- EQ: (Clean) Bass, Treble; (OD) Bass Mid, Treble, ISF
- Patented ISF: Y (OD Only)
- Reverb: Y
- Emulated Line Outputs: XLR (Mono); 1/4" (Stereo)
- USB: Y
- Effects Loop: Y
- Footswitchable: Y (Included 2-Way footswitch and optional 5-Way footcontroller)
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion Seventy-80
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.000000|
|Effects||Overdrive and Reverb|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.