If you're looking for a set of closed monitor headphones that are perfect for ENG/EFP applications and live moderations, you're in luck. Introducing the Beyerdynamic DT100 Headphones: a premium-quality headphone set, with incredible isolation from ambient noise.
High Quality Monitor Headphones
It’s closed operating system makes it especially suited to exclude ambient noise. These headphones are ideal for project studios, recording studios and location recording.
Beyerdynamic DT100 Headphones Highlights
- Closed headphone
- Legendary, classic design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Wide frequency response
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
The DT 100 headphone is widely used in audio recording and monitoring applications in studios worldwide.
In addition to this, it's also intended for use in ENG/EFP field work, on-air commentary and in any other situation which needs to address the challenges of today's digital and technological advances.
Comfortable to Wear
Thanks to their design, the DT100 offers a high degree of comfort and can be worn for hours without listener fatigue. The soft ear cushions effectively seal out ambient noise yet apply minimal pressure against the ear.
- Transducer type Dynamic
- Operating principle Closed
- Frequency response 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7 16 Ù ± 10% per cartridge
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7 94 dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7 < 1%
- Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7 1000 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation 20 dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear acc. to IEC 60268-7 4.5 N
- Weight without cable 350 g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.