Behringer POWERPLAY P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
This multi-purpose, 16-channel, personal monitor mixer is the key to a better performance, allowing you - the performer - to easily create your own individual monitor-mix and hear only what you need to hear!
Your Personal Monitor-Mix Solution
Wether working in the studio or live on stage, the Powerplay P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer from Behringer is the ideal piece of kit for performers to directly handle their own monitor mixes, leaving the sound engineer free to get a great overall mix while you select only what you need to hear.
Behringer POWERPLAY P16-M Features:
- 16 individual Channels, with LED selection buttons
- Link button to create stereo pairs
- Group button to control multiple instruments
- Adjustable 3 band EQ, with individual application per each channel
- Solo/Mute buttons per channel
- Master Volume/Limiter Knob
- Master Pan/EQ
- 'Daisy-Chain' capability for connecting multiple devices
- Line Out for monitoring
- MIDI in
On Stage Performance
The ruggedly designed P16-M is perfect for any live application. Its 16 channels can be dialed in for use in your in-ears or monitor wedge.
Simply select, pair or group any of the 16 channels and set the volumes to your taste. Easily apply a 3 band EQ to each individual channel to remove unwated frequencies in the mix (such as a piercing snare) or even add a master limiter to avoid loud spikes and control the overall performance dynamics, all whilst protecting your valuable hearing.
Ideal for speeding up your workflow within the studio - once the perfect monitor mix has been dailled in, the artist can save it as one of 16 custom-mix presets which can be instantly recalled at the click of a button.
Why spend your studio time setting up equipment when you can spend more time being creative!
Focusing on a quick and easy setup, The Behringer POWERPLAY P16-M easily connects straight to your Powerplay distribution system using CAT5 ethernet cables.
The P16-M can then be daisy-chained up to 48 times with other ULTRANET equipped products, all without degrading the audio quality - even when using long cables!
Behringer POWERPLAY P16-M Specifications:
- Phones: 1/4" TRS Stereo
- Line out: 2 x 1/4" TS, Unbalanced
- Ultranet Thru/In: 2 x RJ45
- MIDI In: 5-pin MIDI connector
- Bass: 12dB @ 100Hz, shelving
- Mid: 12dB, semi-parametric
- Frequency: 100 Hz to 10kHz, adjustable
- Treble: 12dB @ 10kHz
- Power consumption: max. 5 W with included power supply adaptor
- Mains connection: External power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Weight: 800 g
- Height: 63 mm
- Width: 257 mm
- Depth: 134 mm
- Product Code: P16-M
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.900000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.