B-Stock Roland V-Combo VR-09-B Live Performance Keyboard
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
This B-Stock Roland V-Combo VR-09-B Live Performance Keyboard has some scratches above the display screen but is in otherwise in fantastic condition and fully working order.
Live Performance Keyboard
Boasting some of the best sounds Roland has to offer and nicely lightweight, the Roland V-Combo VR-09-B is designed for live performance.
Buy the B-Stock Roland V-Combo VR-09-B Live Performance Keyboard from PMT Online now or pick it up in our Northampton store to get an excellent keyboard for the stage at a discounted price.
B-Stock Roland V-Combo VR-09-B Live Performance Keyboard Key Features:
- Easy-to-carry 61-note performance keyboard with professional sounds for all music styles
- Weighs just 12 lb. 3 oz./5.5 kg and runs on AC or battery power
- Instant access to organ, piano, and synth sounds via dedicated panel sections
- Virtual Tone Wheel Organ reproduces authentic vintage organ sounds
- Three onboard rotary effects, including a newly developed rock rotary type with cutting presence for performing with loud bands
- Vintage electric pianos and rich acoustic grand pianos
- Wide selection of SuperNATURAL Synth tones, from vintage classics to modern essentials
- Expand the onboard sound library with free downloads from Roland’s Axial website
- Seven simultaneous effects with dedicated real-time controls
- Enhance performances and practice sessions with rhythm patterns, metronome, looper, USB audio recording/playback, and other built-in features
|Shipping Weight (kg)||30.000000|
|MPN||B STOCK VR-09-B|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.