B-Stock Roland HP704-DR Digital Home Piano, Dark Rosewood
Heavy item delivery from £65
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
The flagship piano of the new Roland HP700 Series, the HP704 features the elegant PHA-50 Hammer-Action Keybed, SuperNATURAL sounds and an upgraded 4-way Acoustic Audio projection system.
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Skoove being one of the best ways to learn piano online.
If you own a Roland Piano you can get unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses.
Available anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
The HP704 ultimate home piano for those that treasure the highest sound quality to fill your room, with sleek styling to match.
Beautiful Music In The Heart Of Your Home
Playing the piano is one of life’s most rewarding experiences, whether teaching yourself or watching your family discover a passion for music. Roland’s all-new HP700 series supports your ambitions with gorgeous piano sound, sophisticated styling, and helpful features that’ll keep you playing.
And with the flexibility and expression to suit any genre or playing standard, you’ll have a Piano that grows with you as you master your craft.
Roland HP-704 Piano Key Features:
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology
- 4-Way Acoustic Projection System for Pristene Sound Quality and Performance
- Express yourself with the PHA-50 keyboard and Progressive Damper Action pedals
- Headphones 3D Ambience for an immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing with headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and practice with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with Roland’s Piano Every Day app, which encourages you to play the piano more often
- Dark Rosewood Finish (Also Available in Charcoal Black, Polished White and Light Oak)
- 10 Year warranty upon registration with Roland
Discreet and Stylish
The Roland HP-704 piano can be the centerpiece of a room - or so discreet you hardly know it’s there. For silent practice day or night, connect headphones and enjoy immersive sound that won’t disturb your family or neighbors.
Fitted with a PHA-50 keyboard, the Roland HP704 boasts the gorgeous look and classic feeling of wooden keys with all the benefits of modern moulded material.
Wooden keys are inspiring due to years of tradition, plus they look beautiful and feel great.
However, a completely wooden keyboard would require regular maintenance.
With the Roland HP704's PHA-50 keyboard featuring a blend of wood and moulded material you get the best of both worlds.
For interactive study, wirelessly connect the Roland HP-704 with your smartphone via Bluetooth and play along with your favorite tunes, or sharpen your skills with online tutorials.
Acoustic Projection Speaker System
As you play, your performance comes to life through an advanced four-speaker Acoustic Projection System that delivers sparkling highs, warm lows, and everything in-between. The four speakers are configured as two pairs inside the instrument, and each pair is optimized to deliver superior sound reproduction across the piano’s vast dynamic range. Whether you’re playing or streaming music, you’ll hear every note in immersive, crystal-clear sound.
Roland Piano App Compatible
Piano Every Day is a free iOS/Android smartphone app that encourages you to play more often. Browse and purchase from Sheet Music Direct’s online library of over 70,000 music scores. Try the One Week Master option to track and display your progress as you learn a new piece, complete with exercises if required. If you love the piano, learn something new and play more often with Piano Every Day.The Roland HP700 Series Pianos are also compatible with Roland's Piano Designer App, helping you get the most from your new Digital Piano. With the Piano Designer app, you can easily control many elements from the graphical touchscreen on your mobile device. In addition, the app includes many ready-to-play settings, allowing you to enjoy custom sounds created by world-class piano technicians.
Piano Designer Controls
- Key Off Noise
- Hammer Noise
- Duplex Scale
- Full Scale String Resonance
- Damper Resonance
- Key Off Resonance
- Cabinet Resonance
- Soundboard Type
- Damper Noise
- Single Note Tuning
- Single Note Volume
- Single Note Character
- Total: 382 songs
- Listening: 15 songs
- Ensemble: 30 songs
- Entertainment: 20 songs
- Easy Piano: 10 songs (US only)
- Do Re Mi Lesson: 30 songs
- Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
Roland HP704-DR Specifications:
- Finish: Dark Rosewood
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
- Polyphony: Piano - Limitless, Other - 384
- Tones: 324
- Keyboard: PHA-50 Hybrid Keybed with Escapement and Ebony / Ivory Feel
- Number of Keys: 88
- Pedal: Progressive Damper Action, Soft, Sostenuto Pedal
- Cabinet + Near-field Speakers: 12 + 2.5 cm (5 + 1 inches) x 2 (Coaxial Speaker)
- Spatial Speakers: 5 cm (2 inches) x 2
- Headphones: Stereo Output with 3D Ambience Effect
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 Key Touch Types / Fixed, 10 Hammer Response Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3 - 466.2 Hz
- Functions: Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone), Registration, Dual, Split, TwinPiano, Transpose (in semitones), Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function, Volume limit function, Panel Lock, Auto Off
- Temperament: 10 Types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic)
- Effects: Brilliance, Ambience
- Display: Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- Connections: Mini Aux Jack, 1/4" Stereo Outputs, USB A & B, Mini 3.5mm Headphone, 1/4" Headphone
- Bluetooth Audio and MIDI
- MIDI and Audio File Recording
- "Roland Piano Masterpieces" Scores included
Size & Weight:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1377 mm x 468 x 1113mm
- Weight (including piano stand): 59.5 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||49.500000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Series||HP 700 Series|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.