B-Stock Revv D20 Lunchbox Tube Amp Head
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
The Revv D20 is an all-valve, 20-watt guitar amplifier head that is perfect for pedals and features built-in cabinet simulation.
Ultimate Pedal Platform Valve Amp
Designed to deliver beautifully rich and clear tone that offers the perfect platform for your favourite pedals.
What’s more; the Revv D20 features built-in Two Notes Torpedo cab simulation for fantastic, customisable cabinet sound, right from the amp head.
As a result, the D20 lunchbox tube amp gives you the perfect amp for stage, studio and home use.
Revv D20 Lunchbox Tube Amp Key Features:
- All Valve Guitar Amplifier
- Switchable From 20 to 4 Watts
- Clean and Crunch Modes
- Weighs Just 9lbs
- Includes FX Loop and MIDI Control
- First Ever Two Notes Torpedo-Embedded Amplifier
- Made in Canada
Awesome Sound for Any Situation
Driven by two 6V6 and two 12AX7 valves, the Revv D20 is an all valve amplifier that delivers 20 watts of awesome tone.
Making it great for recording or just playing at home, if 20 watts is too much you can easily switch down to 4 watts output.
You can switch between Clean and Crunch tones with a push pull pot on the Gain control for two distinct sounds developed with help from Nashville session guitarists.
In addition to the Gain control, there are separate knobs for Treble, Middle and Bass frequencies so you can EQ your sound to perfection.
Incredible Cabinet Simulation
One of the great features that really sets the Revv D20 amp head apart from other valve amps is its built-in cabinet simulation.
You have six pre-loaded virtual cabinets you can easily select using a knob on the front panel of the Revv D20.
All of these virtual cabinets are fully customisable with microphone, speakers, EQ, compression reverb and more all at your disposal so you can get exactly the sound you want.
This means you get authentic cabinet sound directly from the amp into the front of house, a recording interface or even your headphones - wherever and whenever you want!
Weighing only 9lbs and with a foldable handle on top, this lunchbox style guitar amp is incredibly portable.
This portability is even more incredible when you consider the fact you’re getting amazing, fully customisable cabinet sound without needing a cabinet.
Turn up to the venue, plug the Revv D20 into mixer via the XLR balanced DI and you’re sorted.
Great for recording too; you can go into an audio interface or connect to your computer via USB and have all your fantastic amp and cab sound from just the amp head.
Ready for The Road
The lunchbox style enclosure of the Revv D20 is made from extremely durable yet lightweight aluminium so it’s highly portable but strong at the same time.
Buy the Revv D20 lunchbox tube amplifier from Professional Music Technology if you want a fully valve amp that acts as the perfect pedal platform.
Revv D20 Lunchbox Tube Amp Features List:
- Inspiring Clean & Crunch tones developed with Nashville sessions guitarists
- Perfect platform for your favorite gain pedals
- 3-band EQ + Volume & Gain controls
- Push/Pull gain pot for 2nd crunchier voicing
- Switchable from 20 to 4 watts
- 2 6v6 – 2 12ax7
- Buffered Series FX Loop
- Switchable 4/8 Ohm speaker jack
- Embedded Two notes Reactive Load & Virtual Cabinets
- Go direct to Front of House, interface, or headphones – without a cabinet
- Hundreds of virtual mics, speakers, cabinets, EQ, reverb, & more available
- XLR Balanced Direct Output, USB, & Ground Lift for Torpedo Embedded
- 6 Pre-Loaded Virtual Cabinets selectable via front knob – all customizable. Or up to 128 via MIDI.
- “Pre & Post” switch selects whether (in reactive load direct mode only) the power amp is in the signal chain
- Reactive Load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
- Select Between Internal & Speaker Load
- Level-Adjustable Headphone Out
- Small, Light, & Durable
- 6.3125 x7.5 x12.3125 including knobs, not including handle
- High Quality Transformers
- Easily Accessible Rear-Bias Test
- Easily Accessible Fuse
- Durable, Lightweight Aluminium Enclosure
- Weighs ~9lbs
- LED-Illuminated Badge
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.