B Stock Nord Electro 6 HP 73-Note Hammer Action Keyboard
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Here we have a B Stock Nord Electro 6 HP 73-note Hammer Action keyboard with Physical Drawbars. Featuring a new processing engine derived from the Stage 3 delivers a versatile and powerful 73 key keyboard.
The B Stock Nord Electro 6 HP is an all-in-One Stage Piano, Organ and Sample Synthesizer meaning it covers all your key needs. Built-in is Nord’s award-winning emulations of vintage electro-mechanical and acoustic instruments in an ultra-portable package.
B Stock Status
Even though it's B Stock, this Nord is in tip-top condition. No box or manual.
B Stock Nord Electro 6 HP 73-note Hammer Action keyboard Specs:
- 73 keys
- 3 part multi-timbral
- Seamless transitions when changing between sounds or programs while playing
- Simplified, streamlined user interface
- Split and Layer all 3 sections
- 6 split points with optional split point crossfades
- Organize Mode for quickly arranging programs, sounds and pages
- OLED display for the Program section
- B3, B3 bass and Vox/Farfisa simulations from Nord C2D
- 2 Pipe Organ modes
- Dual Organ mode
- Vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- Digital Drawbars
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- Expanded polyphony
- Creative piano filters
- Advanced String Resonance
- 4 dynamic curves
- 512MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- Expanded polyphony
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- Dynamic control (filter/velocity)
- Stereo effects
- Tremolo, phaser, chorus, pan, wah, RM, flanger, vibe, reverb with a new bright mode
- Dimensions: 1074 x 121 x 344mm
- Weight: 11.4kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Number of Keys||73 keys|
|Key Action||Hammer Action|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!