B-Stock Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Combo Guitar Amplifier
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
This B-Stock Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Combo Guitar Amplifier has minor wear from being on display and is in fully working condition, making this an absolute bargain.
Powerful and Versatile
Highly versatile and very powerful, this combo amp is perfect for gigging guitarists who are looking to find their own sound.
Buy the B-Stock Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Combo Guitar Amplifier from PMT Online now.
B-Stock Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Combo Guitar Amplifier Specs:
- 50Hz- 20kHz Frequency Response
- 132dBSPL Max @ 1m
- 90° Horizontal coverage
- 60° Vertical coverage
- 1" with waveguide HF compression driver
- 5.5" Stereo coaxial drivers
- 12" LF woofer
- HF- center (Amp): Class AB (Type), 153W (Peak), 80W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- MF + HF - stereo (Amp): Class D (Type), 2 x 153W (Peak), 2x80W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- LF (Amp): Class D (Type), 1200W (Peak), 440W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- Monitor inputs (0- +20dB): XLR/ 1/4" Combi, balanced – 20k ohm – 13dBu
- FX returns: 1/4" TS – 10k ohm – 7dBu
- Guitar input: 1/4" TS – 1M ohm – 12dBu
- Fx sends: 1/4" TS - 680 ohm/2.74k ohm (line/stomp) - 6dBu (stomp mode), 19dBu (line)
- Main XLR outputs: XLR, balanced – 680 ohm – 6dBu
- Headphone outputs: 1/4" TRS – 47.5 ohm – 6dBu
- 5- pin DIN Midi I/O
- Ethercon (Variax)
- RJ 45 (FBV 3)
- USB- B
- IEC power connector, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 15mm- 32mm plywood, braced, ported enclosure
- L 661.5*W288 *H505mm (not including handle)
- L 26.04"*W11.34"*H19.88"
- 28.95 kg (63.14 lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!