B Stock Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass PF, Daphne Blue
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you on the hunt for deal on a new, professional-grade electric bass, with 60s-style tone and aesthetics? Then we have just the thing for you!
Vintage-Style Jazz Bass
With the Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass, seen here with a Daphne Blue finish, you get a gorgeous bass guitar packed full of the kind of style and tone reminiscent of Fender's golden era.
Featuring a smooth-playing C-Shaped Maple neck, with a Pau Ferro fingerboard, bags of 60s style, and a set of newly voiced pickups, this versatile bass is a firm reminder of just why the J-Bass has been so popular for almost six decades.
Unfortunately, this bass has picked up a dent to the side of the body during its time in our store - but not to worry: this damage is cosmetic only, and doesn't affect how the bass sounds or plays!
B Stock Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass PF, Daphne Blue Highlights
- New 60s Voiced Pickups
- New C Neck Profile
- 7.25” Radius Pau Ferro Fretboard
- Reverse Open Gear Tuners
- Vintage Style Hardware
- Alder Body
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Switching: Blend Control
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!