This B-Stock Epiphone SG-Special VE Electric Guitar in Vintage Worn Cherry is in largely excellent condition but there's a small crack by the jack socket and two little dents on the bottom so we're offering it to you at a discounted price.
Excellent Price, Excellent Guitar
Featuring a classic 1960s SlimTaper "D" profile neck, authentic Gibson SG style and awesome tone thanks to a pair of open-coil humbucking pickups, the Epiphone SG-Special VE is an excellent guitar made even better by its fantastic price.
Buy the B-Stock Epiphone SG-Special VE Electric Guitar in Vintage Worn Cherry to get a whole lot of awesome guitar for not a lot of money.
B-Stock Epiphone SG-Special VE Electric Guitar Vintage Worn Cherry Specs:
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body Material: Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- Neck Material: Okoume
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt On
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Features: Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Output Jack: Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate
- Colour: Cherry (CHV)
- Other Details: "2017" Edition logo on back of headstock
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||sg style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.