B-Stock Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro, Blood Orange
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Are you an aspiring pro, on the hunt for a great deal on a reliable, stylish, and versatile electric guitar? Then we have just the thing for you!
Classic Gibson Style At An Affordable Price
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro, seen here with a striking Blood Orange finish, is a fine example of modern functionality combined with vintage looks and tone.
Featuring an AAA Flame Maple Veneer top, over a Mahogany body, and even a pair of PAF-like ProBucker pickups with Coil Split function, this guitar is perfect for aspiring pro players seeking a guitar that can help you kickstart your playing career.
As you can see in the above images, this guitar has picked up a chip to the lacquer during its time here at PMT - hence the B-Stocik status. No need to worry though, as this damage is just cosmetic and doesn't affect its playability in any way.
B-Stock Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top Pro, Blood Orange Specs
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Finish: Blood Orange
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul Pro" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Cream
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Knobs: Amber 'Top Hats"
- Binding: Binding Top - 1 ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Machine Heads; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.