B-Stock Epiphone Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul Outfit Black
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
This B-Stock Epiphone Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul Outfit has a few minor scratches and the gig bag is a little scuffed but is in fully working order making this an absolute bargain.
The first Jared James Nichols signature guitar, the Old Glory is based on his 1955 Les Paul Custom and gives you old school style and awesome blues tone.
Buy the B-Stock Epiphone Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul Outfit from PMT Online or pick it up in our Manchester store to get an excellent guitar, perfect for big blues, at an equally excellent price.
B-Stock Epiphone Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul Outfit Black Specs:
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding Body (Top): 7-ply black/white
- Binding Body (Back): 5-ply black/white
- Binding Headstock: 5-ply
- Binding Neck: White
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1950s style Rounded-C
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Inlay: Pearloid block inlays
- Truss Rod Cover: Bell-shape
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Headstock: Clipped Dovewing, traditional LP Custom 'Split Diamond' Inlay, "Stinger" on reverse and Jared James Nichols replica signature
- Hardware: Nickel
- Knobs: Black Top Hat with silver inserts
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatics w/Kidney Bean Buttons, 18:1 ratio
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan P-90
- Controls: 1- Volume, 1- Tone
- Bridge: Wrap around "Lightning" Bar w/"Blues Power" plate below bar
- Color: Black Aged Gloss
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!