B Stock Bose L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Looking to boost your performance with a deal on an advanced, portable PA speaker that features cutting edge design features? Then this B-Stock Bose L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator could be for you!
As you can see from the above images, this speaker is in a great condition, but may have picked up some sligh tscuffs during its time in our store.
If you'd like to know more regarding the condition of this speaker, be sure to contact our Birmingham store directly!
B Stock Bose L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator Highlights
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analogue input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analogue input via 0.63 cm TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to the bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalisation appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts 0.63 cm TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport
- Dimensions (top): 110.5 cm H x 9 cm W x 10.5 cm D (7.4 kg)
- Dimensions (bottom): 110.5 cm H x 9 cm W x 10.5 cm D (7.9 kg)
- Dimensions (power stand): 12.8 cm H x 26.2 cm W x 69.2 cm D (10.7 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||22.000000|
|MPN||B STOCK 351966-0010|
|Power||250 Watts RMS|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!