We've had this B-Stock Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer on display in our Bristol store for a while so it has been used and shows signs of wear and tear but it's in fully working order
Bose F1 Sub
Delivering 1000 watts of pure bass power, the Bose F1 Subwoofer gives you the performance you'd expect from a larger bass box in a compact and highly portable active sub.
Buy the B-Stock Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer from PMT Online or grab it in our Bristol store before it's gone and get an awesome sub for fantastic bass performance in your live setup.
B-Stock Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer Key Features and Specs:
- 1,000 watts of power packing all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s lighter and easier to carry
- Two 10-inch high-excursion drivers built into a compact enclosure that’s light and easy to transport
- Polarity switch with selections for NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer
- Line output EQ can be set to a high-pass filter or full range, allowing for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket integrated into the subwoofer can be raised and lowered, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer, eliminating the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand
- F1 Subwoofer: Wood cabinet with high impact composite end caps
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 100 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 112 Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
- Rated power: 1,000 W
|Shipping Weight (kg)||26.000000|
|MPN||B STOCK 731444-4110|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.