B-Stock Blackstar St. James 50 6L6 Combo Amp, Black
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
With the Blackstar St. James 50 6L6, seen here with its Black tolex covering, you get a premium-grade valve combo amplifier with a two-channel design.
Boasting a remarkably lightweight design, with 6L6 and ECC83 valves, an array of modern technology and connectivity, and much more besides, this 50 Watt powerhouse is perfect for modern performers and recording artists.
Named after one of the oldest parts of Northampton, the Blackstar Saint James series was designed after months of R&D into vintage valve amplifiers, and could well be the most innovative, best-sounding 50 Watt valve amplifiers ever created.
Blackstar St. James 50 6L6 Combo Amp, Black Key Features
- Super Lightweight Design - Saint James amplifiers are, quite simply, the lightest 50 Watt valve amplifiers ever created. No need to worry though, as despite this lightweight design they don't ever compromise on tone or performance.
- High Gain Mayhem - Boasting classic US cleans and modern high gain tones - as well as a Voice switch for more saturation and looser feel - the St. James 50 6L6 is ideal for modern hard rock and metal players.
- Traditional Meets Modern - Thanks to the inclusion of valves in the preamp and power amp sections, alongside the loose-coupling effect of an output transformer, St. James amplifiers retain the essential elements of a traditional valve amp.
- Patent Applied For Design - A unique combination of a Switched-Mode Power Supply (SMPS) powering a real valve amp, a reactive load, and advanced DSP for XLR and headphone outputs results in a never-before-seen design from Blackstar.
- Next-Gen DSP Emulator - St James comes with Cab Rig built in. This next-generation DSP speaker simulator helps to reproduce the sound of a mic'd up guitar cab with pin-point accuracy. In addition to this you can use the included free software to capture these incredible tones via USB/XLR out or your headphones.
- Exclusive Loudspeaker - A single lightweight Celestion Zephyr loudspeaker has been fitted to the Saint James to deliver a huge tonal punch, but at a fraction of the weight of a standard amp speaker.
- Pro Connectivity And Integration - As a nice finishing touch, the Saint James comes equipped with the ability to integrate low latency USB audio as a valve interface for recording and XLR D.I. for live use.
Blackstar St. James 50 6L6 Combo Amp, Black Specs
- Power: 50W
- Valves: 2 x ECC83, 2 x 6L6
- Channels: Two
- Voice/Boost: Voice
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Power Reduction: 50w, Sag, 2w
- Reverb: Y
- Built In Reactive Load: Y
- Cab Rig DSP: Y
- USB Audio: Y
- XLR Cab Rig Output: Y
- Series Effects Loop: Y (with level switch)
- Footswitchable: Y (included 2-way footswitch)
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion Zephyr
- Tolex: Black
- Fret: Silver Birch'
- Voltage: 90v to 264v 50/60Hz
- Weight (kg): 12.8
- Dimensions (mm): 535 x 462 x 259
|Shipping Weight (kg)||13.000000|
|Series||St James Series|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.