Audix TM1 Test and Measurement Microphone
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Audix TM1, a 6 mm pre-polarized condenser microphone, finds its purpose in test and measurement applications. Revered for its precision, accurate response, reliability, user-friendly nature, and affordability, the TM1 is a go-to choice.
Sporting a consistently controlled omnidirectional polar pattern, the TM1 condenser microphone is tailored for capturing acoustic measurements utilized in room analysis software programs, real-time analyzers, and various sound control devices. With its flat frequency range spanning from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, the TM1 stands as a valuable tool for sound engineers, sound companies, and avid recording enthusiasts.
It's noteworthy that the TM1 omnidirectional test and measurement microphone is not only designed but also machined, assembled, and rigorously tested by Audix in the USA.
- 6 mm pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Known for accurate response, consistency and ease of use
- Uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern
- To capture acoustic measurements for room analysis software
- For sound engineers, sound companies and recording enthusiasts
- Extremely flat frequency range of 20 Hz - 25 kHz
Audix TM1 Test And Measurement Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Pre-polarised Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/-2 dB
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: 6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: 28 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB with distortion <1% 140 dB Max
- Power Requirements: 24 – 48 V Phantom
- Power Consumption: 8.9 mA @ 48 Volts
- Connector: Switchcraft or Audix male XLR
- Polarity: Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of the output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish: 4-piece precision machined brass / Nickel Finish
- Weight: 132 g / 4.7 oz
- Length: 150 mm / 5.9 in
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.