Audio Technica AT4050 Condenser Microphone
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Any studio engineer will tell you that the mark of a good condenser mic is one that captures every nuance of sound from your source, regardless of where or what you're recording. The AT4050 from Audio Technica does just that!
For performance that legends are made of
Featuring three switchable polar patterns, a dual gold-vaporised large-diaphragm design, and a nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle, the AT4050 is a real dream to work with.
The AT4050 is perfect for both studio and live sound productions, whether you want to record vocals, piano, strings, guitar amps, or even as a drum overhead, every little nuance is picked up, making for as accurate a representation of the performance as you could wish for.
If you have any queries regardining the availability of this mic, feel free to contact our online sales team directly.
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combined with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Dual-diaphrahm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapour-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process to preserve the optimum mic characteristics even after years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, and figure-of-eight
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Element: Externally-polarised (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure of Eight
- Frequency Response: 20-18,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Max Input SL: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB
- Dynamic Range (typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.2 mA typical
- Switches: Polar selection; Flat, Roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 18.0 oz (510g)
- Dimensions: 7.4" long, 2.10" max body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.