Ashdown RM-C210T-500-EVO Bass Combo
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The new Rootmaster C210T EVO represents the perfect gigging amp for the working musician. 500 watts of Ashdown power through two 10" White Line Speakers. The new bass amps offer improved features and finish, coupled with a dramatic reduction in weight. The upgraded front end now has 2 inputs to allow both high and low output instruments to be amplified. A shape button, 5 band EQ and compressor give you the ability to enhance your tone to perfectly fit in any mix.
500 watt combo amplifier, loaded with a two Ashdown White Line 10” speakers.
The drive control, as always delivers valve emulated over-drive, whilst the sub harmonic controls add further fatness to your tone. Both can be switched in and out via an FS 2 footswitch (not included). The new Rootmaster combos have been constructed from light-weight ply dramatically cut down on weight making it easier to transport.
Rootmaster EVO combos also feature an upgraded power section plus a handy mute button. What’s even cooler is when switched to mute, the trademark Ashdown Engineering VU meter changes from orange to cool blue – creating the perfect on stage mood lighting between sets.
- Power Output: 500 Watts
- Power Handling: 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 15
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Speakon
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660 Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D: 488 x 462 x 335mm
- Weight: 17.5kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Effects||EQ, Compression, Overdrive, Sub Harmonic|
|Series||Rootmaster Evo Series|
|Woofer Size||2 x 10" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!