The Ashdown MAG C210 300w Bass combo amplifier is packed full of features for any gigging bass player. Bass preamp with rotary bass, middle and treble controls, along with rotary controls providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz.
Ashdown MAG-C210 300w Bass Combo Amp Highlights
- Limited edition 300 Watt bass combo amp, with a PMT Exclusive green control panel
- Delivers an authentic, old-school transformer-driven bass combo sound
- Driven by 2 x 10" Ashdown Custom Speakers
- On-board tube-emulated overdrive (footswitchable)
- Built in controls for Compression and Sub-Harmonics
- Active and Passive inputs
- 5-band rotary EQ
- Switches for Bright and Deep settings
- Balanced DI Out (XLR)
- Buffered FX Loop
- VU Meter
- Superb value for money
- Finance options available
A 300-watt, British-built Bass machine!
With the MAGs now achieving EVO III status, the amplifier also includes a built-in compressor with precision sonic control. Along with the all new tube emulated drive control for that extra bit of tonal grit.
If you're a real toneman, then the 5-band rotary EQ is a dream come true, allowing you to really shaping your sound.
300 Watts of Raw Power
Fueled by a potent 300W power section, the MAG-C210-300 combo features inputs for active and passive instruments, along with an effects send and return, a tuner/line output and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
The combo delivers its payload via a pair of 10" drivers, supplemented by a high-frequency tweeter for even greater top-end bite.
These amps have been made exclusively for us here at PMT - you won't find them anywhere else! So if you want that illustrious Ashdown tone, in a powerful 250 Watt format, and with a PMT Exclusive green control panel, then make your next purchase an Ashdown MAG-C210 300w Bass Combo Amp.
Ashdown MAG-C210 300w Bass Combo Amp Specifications
- Power Output 300 Watt
- Power Handling 230 V
- Speaker Configuration 2 x 10" Ashdown Custom Speaker
- Speaker Outputs 1 x 8 Ohm Speaker Extension socket
- Frequency Response -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 10K Ohms, Level 0dBu Nominal DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance 8 Ohm Output Impedance Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
- Weight 35kg
|Effects||overdrive, compression, eq|
|Woofer Size||2 x 10" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*