Do you need a bass amp that offers tons of tone, with enough power for gigs in neat package? Then look no further than the Ashdown MAG-C210-300 Bass Combo.
This exclusive-to-PMT green panel finish bass amp is the bees knees when it comes to affordable bass amplifiers. With two 10" speakers packing a punch and 300 watts of earth moving power, this Ashdown amp will offer you a complete gigging rig at an affodable price point.
A 300-watt, British-built Bass machine!
This amplifier also includes a built-in compressor with precision sonic control. Along with the all new tube emulated drive control for that extra bit of tonal grit.
If you're a real toneman, then the 5-band rotary EQ is a dream come true, allowing you to really shaping your sound.
Ashdown MAG-C210 300w Bass Combo Amp Highlights
- Limited edition 300 Watt bass combo amp, with a PMT Exclusive green control panel
- Delivers an authentic, old-school transformer-driven bass combo sound
- Driven by 2 x 10" Ashdown Custom Speakers
- On-board tube-emulated overdrive (footswitchable)
- Built in controls for Compression and Sub-Harmonics
- Active and Passive inputs
- 5-band rotary EQ
- Switches for Bright and Deep settings
- Balanced DI Out (XLR)
- Buffered FX Loop
- VU Meter
- Superb value for money
- Finance options available
300 Watts of Raw Power
Fueled by a potent 300W power section, the MAG-C210-300 combo features inputs for active and passive instruments, along with an effects send and return, a tuner/line output and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
The combo delivers its payload via a pair of 10" drivers, supplemented by a high-frequency tweeter for even greater top-end bite.
Perfect in the studio or on stage, the warm full bass sound will sit perfectly low and compliment the drums, guitars and other instruments in the mix.
The Ashdown MAG C210 300w Bass combo amplifier is packed full of features for any gigging bass player. Bass preamp with rotary bass, middle and treble controls, along with rotary controls providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz.
These amps have been made exclusively for us here at PMT - you won't find them anywhere else! So if you want that illustrious Ashdown tone, in a powerful 250 Watt format, and with a PMT Exclusive green control panel, then make your next purchase an Ashdown MAG-C210 300w Bass Combo Amp.
Ashdown MAG-C210 300w Bass Combo Amp Specifications
- Power Output 300 Watt
- Power Handling 230 V
- Speaker Configuration 2 x 10" Ashdown Custom Speaker
- Speaker Outputs 1 x 8 Ohm Speaker Extension socket
- Frequency Response -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 10K Ohms, Level 0dBu Nominal DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance 8 Ohm Output Impedance Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
- Weight 35kg
|Effects||overdrive, compression, eq|
|Woofer Size||2 x 10" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.