The Alto TX212 is a 600-watt, 2-way powered loudspeaker that’s portable yet powerful, road-ready while delivering great results.
Professional Level Portable Loudspeaker
Derived from the popular Truesonic Series, the Alto TX2 Series combines great style, portability and powerfully-refined audio.
The TX212 is most definitely a great investment with its great new features and the solid reliability you expect from Alto Professional loudspeakers giving you an active PA speaker that’s the perfect choice for all sorts of applications.
Alto TX212 600-Watt Active Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 600 Watts Peak (300 Watts Continuous Class D Power)
- Newly Designed Horn for Improved Coverage (90 degrees H x 60 degrees V)
- Full Grille for Enhanced Protection
- 12 Inch LF Driver, 2 Inch Voice Coil
- 1 Inch Neodymium HF Compression Driver with 1 Inch Voice Coil
- Lightweight, Portable Design
- Suitable as Main or Wedge Monitor Operation
- Standard Speaker Pole Socket
- Bi-Amplified Design with Precision Active Crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR/TRS with Selectable Mic/Line Input
- XLR Link Output, Contour EQ Switch and Ground-Lift Switch
- Designed and Tuned in the USA
New Features, Better Speaker
Ever committed to improving their products and your experience, Alto have upgraded the TX speaker range with some great new features.
The horn of the TX212 is newly designed and offers greater overage than before with 90 degrees horizontal and 60 degrees vertical coverage, improving on the Alto TX12 coverage of 90 H x 45 V.
You’ll also find that the front of the TX212 has a full grille, which not only looks great but provides fantastic protection of the speaker, so you can rest assured that your investment is being well looked after during transport, storage and performance.
Powerful Yet Portable
Utilising highly efficient bi-amplified Class D amplification, the Alto TX212 active speaker gives you a huge 600 Watts peak output with 300 watts continuous performance.
It is also lightweight, easy to transport with the two handles on the sides making it easy to carry while rubber feet allow for sturdy, secure placement.
There’s also a standard speaker pole socket so you can mount the Alto Professional TX212 active speaker with ease but it is shaped so that you can even use it as a wedge monitor when required.
Professional, Portable and Powerful
Built for taking on the road, the Alto TX212 active PA speaker is durable, lightweight and easily portable.
With its 300 watts of continuous power output and 600 watts peak, the Alto TX212 is more than capable of handling any small to mid-size venue.
From dance studios and fitness centres to clubs, restaurants and houses of worship; whether you’re a musician, DJ or venue owner looking for professional level audio, the TX212 is the perfect speaker in a number of situations and great for use in weddings, DJ sets and live band performances.
Buy the Alto TX212 600-watt active loudspeaker now to get great audio quality in a durable, road-ready and portable enclosure.
Alto TX212 600-Watt Active Loudspeaker Specs:
- Power Output: 600 Watts peak, 300 Watts continuous Class D power
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum: 118 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 70 Hz–20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS ¼” (6.35 mm) combo input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift Switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100–120V T4AL AC250V, 220–240V T2AL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 260 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.7" x 15" x 13.7" / 602mm x 381mm x 348mm
- Net Weight: 31.3 lbs. / 14.2 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.2” x 11.3” x 10.9” / 462mm x 287mm x 277mm
- Net Weight: 16.7 lbs. / 7.6 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||14.200000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.